Chapter 7

Anna arrived at the Hospital. "She's going into cardiac arrest. I need help over here" yelled on of the doctors. Doctors came and helped out. Ok everyone's hands off now. CLEAR" one of the doctors said. " we got her back. we have to get her to the E.R now! If not she will die"! One of the doctors yelled. They took her to the E.R.

Shawn arrived and asked for Anna. " she just got in to surgery". The lady in the front desk said."What now! she had to be in there already" Shawn said sounding scared. " she was having cardiac arrests before she got in to the E.R". She replied.  Shawn was speachless. He walked over to Garry his manager and told him what happened. They say there for hours.

....3 hours later....

"Anna. Anna's family". One of the doctors said. Shawn heared him. "Here. we're here". Shawn yelled.
Shawn and Garry went up to the doctor and they started to walk to Anna's room. " Ok.... Umm Anna is ok, but sh-she's in a comma". The doctor replied. Shawn was devastated. He had tears going down his face.

They arrived to her room. The doctor left them alone and Garry stayed out side after seeing her.

Shawn and Anna were Alone.

"Anna wake please I need you. I want a famliy with you, I want kids, I want to travel with you I need you in my life please wake up. I can't lose you. You're my life my everything my world Anna I love you". Shawn said breaking down in tears.

Shawn had to leave for his concert. He came back to see if she woke up. She didnt. Shawn had to get back on the road. " hey babe it's me Shawn. I have to go back on tour I hate that I'm leaving you here I want to be here when you wake up. I promise you I'm going to call the doctor everyday I promise you" Shawn said with years going down his face.

Shawn left the Hospital. He was heart broken for leaving her. After 3 weeks Shawn stopped calling. He was busy with his tour. After his tour was over Shawn never called back the Hospital...........

( Sorry if it was short. I have been busy. But tomorrow night I will publish another one)