Chapter 10

Anna opened the door. "Oh my god" Anna said looking at the inside of Shawns house. She wakes in and closed the door.
"Shawn its me Anna" she Yelled. When she turned the corner she saw Shawn on the floor . And she looked around the room and saw everything knocked down glass on the floor.

He went to him. " Shawn would happen!? Are you okay!! Are you hurt talk to me Shawn!!" Anna said. Shawn had tears down his face and he had cuts in his hand.
"Shawn come on get up" Anna said getting him up. Anna got him up and to his room. "Shawn you have to take a take a shower". Anna said.

"Why do you care Anna. Just leave" Shawn said.  " No I'm not going to leave. I love you".  She said to him while taking his shirt off.

Shawn looked up at her."Shawn I was just really mad that you didnt come to the Hospital and see if I was ok. I'm sorry. I want to be with you". Anna  said getting in her knees.

They both smiled at each other. "Can I please have that ring back"? Anna asked. Shawn smilies. He getting the ring out of his pocket and grabbed her hand and put it on her. "I love you" they both said.

Anna slept the night at his house. When they wake up they stay in bed untill noon. " so do you want to do today babe" Shawn Asked Anna. "Ummm how about we stay here all day and watch Harry Potter. I'll make popcorn we could order Chinese and Sushi". Anna said while kissing Shawn.

He smile and said"ok we can do that". They spent all day watching Harry Potter movies. They ordered Chinese and Sushi. I spent all day together. " I miss this I miss looking at you. hugging you. kissing you and doing everything with you Shawn. I miss all that because I was going to stupid coma". Anna said.

" hey it's not your fault but you were in a coma for 3 years. I miss this too. I miss everything about you". Shawn replied kissing her.

When you fall asleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same Stars.

And hey I know there are some things we need to talk about that I can't stay so let me hold you for a little longer now

And take a piece of my heart and make it all your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone........
You'll Never Be Alone..... 

They stayed up untill dawn. They didn't want to leave each others side. Not even for 5 second."Hey babe I'm going to sing you a song" Shawn said. Anna nodded. "Its called A little to much....
Shawn started to sing with the piano.

She would not show that she was afraid,
But being and feeling alone was too much to face,
Though everyone said that she was so strong,
What they didn't know is that she could barely carry on,

But she knew that she would be okay,
So she didn't let it get in her way,

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much,

She would always tell herself she could do this
She would use no help it would be just fine
But when it got hard she would lose her focus
So take my hand and we'll be alright

And she knew that she would be okay,
So she didn't let it get in her way,

Sometimes it all gets a little too much but you got to realize as soon as follow clear up

you don't have to be afraid because we're all the same and

you know that sometimes it all gets a little too much yeah.

A little too much, I said a little too much, oh

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much yeah!

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much..

Anna had tears coming down her face. Shawn out his guitar down and went up to her to wipe the years away.

"I love you Anna" Shawn said.

"I love you to Shawn" Anna said........