Chapter 9

"Anna its me Shawn". Shawn said looking worried. " i know who you are dumb ass". Anna said.
"Why are you here Shawn". She asked. " i came looking for you babe" Shawn said.

"Don't call me babe" Anna said while walking a way. "What why" Shawn said while grabbing her hand as she walks away. Anna turned around and a said" you never came back Shawn. For 2 in a half years you never called of visited. The nusre told me". There was tears going down Her face.

"Anna I just could leave my tour" Shawn said. "I know that but you could have called Shawn. Get out I don't want to see you Shawn". Anna said. "Anna please come on let's talk about this". Shawn asked.

Anna took off the ring Shawn gave her and gave it back." Anna please I love you Anna".Shawn said with tears coming down his face. "Leave Shawn bye". Anna said while pushing him out and closeing the door on him.

Anna leaned on the door and slides down to the floor and starts to cry. Jake comes and keeps her company. Shawn was heart broken. "I'm not going to give up on us Anna". Shawn yelled through the door.  Anna heared him and stayed quiet.

Shawn left and went to his house...." What am I supposed to do. Ughhhhhhh" Shawn said while throwing things in his house. " there's no one like her she's different. Ughhhhhh" He says agian. Shawn was bleeding. He didn't care.

"I can't I have to go to him. I can't live without him. do you know we're he lives"Anna said. Jake have her his address. Anna pulled up into his drive way. She ran to the door. She hesitated to knock. But then she knocked.

The door opened........