Chapter 4

Anna had been alone for the past weeks now. Her and Shawn go to her house everyday after school. Her graduation is today. And something that Changes her life

BABE: Gm baby girl today is our graduation get up so your not late.
BABE: BABY WAKE UPPPP!!!

Anna: I'm up I'm up. I was in the shower babe.

Shawn: aww man you should have told me. We could have tooken a shower together. BABE😭

Anna: sorry babe next time. I'm almost done are you done yet.

Shawn: yeah me and my parents are on our way to get you.

Anna: oh shit!!

Shawn: we are like 2 minutes away Babe
Shawn: babe
Shawn:babe
Shawn:Babbbeeee
Anna: I'm getting my keys and I will be in side in 30 seconds babe
Shawn:ok can't wait to see my baby girl. And we are here.

Anna walked out side. Shawn steped out the car and was speechless. "You look beautiful, amazing and gorgeous" Shawn said to Anna while walking up to her. Anna was blushing.

"Thank you and you look dashing yourself" Anna said while give Shawn a kiss. "Come on lovebirds were going to be late" Shawn's mom yelled. Anna and Shawn got into the car. They finally reached the school.

"CLICK CLICK CLICK"
"Shawn did you hear that" Anna said.
Shawn said while grabbing her hand "Hear what babe". "Nevermind babe" she said looking at his eyes.

The graduation was very long. The graduation was over and they we're all tired. "Hey I'm going to go home a change ok I will see you at your house babe"
Anna said as she was walking away. Shawn said "I'll go with you babe. Mom im going with Anna I'll meet you at the house".
"Ok Shawn" his mom replied.

Anna and Shawn walked to Anna's house. They walked in and Anna said "I'll be right back ok babe". "Ok I'll be here" shawn said smiling.

.....10 minutes later.....
Anna came out in a black tight dress with heels on. When Shawn saw her come out he had no words. As Anna walk to the door  so they can leave shawn said "wait, we dont have to go know".
"Oh really then what are we suppose to do" Anna said.
Shawn walked up to her slowly and said "well maybe we can go to your room".

"You want to go to my room" Anna asked. Shawn picked Anna up. "Yup lets go" Shawn said while holding Anna in his arms. "Shawn really. Your mom is going to wonder why are we taking so long" Anna said while trying to hold back her laugh. When they got to her room shawn put Anna on her bed. "Shhhhhhhh" Shawn said while putting a finger over her lips.

Shawn went and closed the door. "Shawn what are you doing" Anna asked. Shawn did reply to her question. Shawn went ahead a closed the curtains as well. "I love you Anna" Shawn said while getting on her bed."i love you to Shawn"Anna replied to him. Shawn would get closer and closer to Anna. Anna would back up a little.

Anna reached the end of her bed and Shawn and her were face to face.