Chapter 3

"Anna let's go" mom said to Anna. Anna didn't want to got to school after reading that message that Shawn sent her.

So she faked being sick. "Oh mom I don't feel to good" Anna said hopeing she would belive it. "Can I stay home? I haven't missed any days of school. Please mom" Anna said whining.

"Ok-ok stay home"her mom said. Anna's mom left and Anna had read the message that Shawn sent her a million times. Anna was afriad to text him back.

....RING RING....

It was a message from Shawn.

Shawn: Hey I don't know if you read the message I sent you last night. Your proably in 1st block right know. I didn't go to school bc I was to scared to face you.😔

Anna: Hey......Shawn I got the message. I didn't go to school either bc I was scared to face you. I'm a little shooken up. Why didn't you tell me in the first place Shawn. I have been at the school for 3 weeks now and school is almost over and you tell me this now!😥😣

Shawn: I'm sorry. Can we do this face to face Anna. Please 🙀😭

Anna: I can't leave the house Shawn.

Shawn: Then I'll come over If you want me to??

Anna: Ummm.......Yeah sure. Come over Shawn.

Shawn: ok I'll be on my way

Anna was a little nervous about doing this.About 15 minutes later Shawn knocked on the door. Anna was freaking out. She went down stairs and opened the door.

"Hi" they both said. "Come on in" Anna said to Shawn while moving out the way.

"Nice house"Shawn said "thanks"Anna replied looking down. 

Shawn and Anna sat down on the couch and started to talk. "Why did you wait so long to tell me Shawn. Not the part about you liking me, about who you really are". Anna said looking into shawns eyes. Shawn didn't know what to say. "Talk to me Shawn"!

Shawn looked up. "I don't know I just didn't want someone to know who i was for once". Shawn said looking back down.

Anna and Shawn were silent for a moment. Anna pick up Shawn's head and said" Shawn...." but before she said anything eles, Shawn leaned in and gave her a kiss.  Anna pushed Shawn back.

"Shawn what the hell"! Anna said angrily while walking away. "I'M SORRY ANNA I JUST " Shawn said before Anna cut him off. " I JUST WHAT SHAWN"!

Everyone has told me since I got here that I look easy. That guys use me and then just leave me like nothing happened, and if we start to date you can do the same or people are going to start drama." Anna said trying to hold back her tears.

"What I would never do that to you Anna I really  care about you. I'll be loyal and supportive, I'll protect you, I'll be there for you I promise". Shawn told Anna as he was walking up to her.

"Shawn please" Anna said while walking away from him.

"Can we at least talk about us"Shawn said hopeing she would say yes.

"You really think there can be an US". Anna rasing her voice.
Shawn took Anna's hand and sit down on the couch. "Anna let's at least try. Please!" Shawn begged. Anna i love you! Shawn said with a year going down his face.

Anna froze when he said that. She wiped the tears that were coming down Shawn face.

"If there's an us Shawn we can keep any secrect from each other and no lieing to each other ok".Anna as is looking into Shawn's eyes...

" I promise you there will be no lies and no secrets between us I promise". Shawn said grabbing Anna's hand.

"Anna will you be with me"? Shawn asked Anna getting on one knee.

"Ummm.... Yes I would love to".Anna replied smiling and tried to hold back her laugh.

Shawn for up at tackled Anna and gave her kisses and one big long hug.

....Ring Ring....

Anna's phone rang. It's was a message from mom. "Hey I going home just to get something and to tell you something see you in 5".  Anna started to freak out.

"Shit! Shawn you have to hide. Like now go-to my room go go"! Anna said while grabbing his arm. "Wait what why Anna".he questioned her.

"My mom is going to be here in like 30 seconds and she doesn't know your here. Now go". Anna said.

Anna took him to her room and hid him under her bed. When Anna went down staris her mom was there.

"Hey sweeite how you feel". Her mom siad while giving her a hug.
"Alittle better. What are you doing here"? Anna asked.

"Umm... you know the hospital in New York well they need me over there".Her mom replied.

" what are we moving again"! Anna yelled. Shawn heared what Anna had said he was scared he didnt want to lose her.

"No no no we're not it's just I'm going to have to go over there for a couple of months"her mom said while packing
Clothes. Shawn heared when Anna's mom said No that's there not moving.

"What do I have to go" Anna asked hopeing she said no.

"Oh no your staying here. Your 17 years old and your going to graduate high school in a week. So I trust you to behave and me responsible". Her mom said.

"Really!! Wait when do you leave"? Anna asked.

"I have to leave know bc they need me right away. My flight leaves  crap! In 2 hours. I Better get going".Her mom said zipping up her suitcase.

"Wait, what KNOW"!Anna said looking sad.

"I'm sorry baby, i really am. Here is an emergency credit card only use it for emergencies like food. Ok Anna" her mom said as she walks to the door.

Anna didn't know what to say. Her mom gave her a big hug and said"I'll call you when I take off and when I land. Ok sweetie" Anna nodded. Anna saw her mom leave in a uber.

"Shawn you can come out now" Anna shouted from down staris. Shawn came out and said "are you ok Anna. I heard everything ". Anna didn't answer. "She just left me". Anna finally said.

Anna walked up the staris to were Shawn was. Anna looks up at Shawn and a tear goes down her face. Shawn wiped it away. "It's ok. Come here" Shawn said while giving her a big hug.

Anna and Shawn went upstairs and watched t.v. Anna fell asleep on Shawn's chest. Shawn watched her sleep. He took a picture of her sleeping and put it as his lock screen and home screen.

Shawn's phone rang. It was his mom. He had to go home. He woke up Anna when I was trying to get up. "Sorry i didn't want to wake up. I have to go my mom called". Shawn said.

"Awww ughh whyy" Anna said. "I'm sorry I will FaceTime you when I get home ok babe". Anna loved it when he said that.

"Fine babe" Anna said while getting up to walk him out. Anna and Shawn were at the door. Shawn and Anna kissed. Anna felt sad when he left. She felt alone.

When Shawn left Anna was alone.

Mom: Hey honey I'm about to take off love you😊😍❤

Anna: Ok love you to mom❤

Shawn and Anna FaceTime the rest of the day. Shawn had fallen asleep around 2:36 a.m and Anna went to sleep at 3 in the morning. Anna woke up from a text from Shawn.

Shawn: You'll Never be Alone❤ Gm babe🍁❤😍
Anna:Gm babe❤😍