Chapter 8

...3 years later...

"ughhh what happened"? Anna said. She saw that a nurse was in the room."Your awake. Sweetie you have been in a coma for almost 4 years. Anna was speech less. " wait your telling me I have been in a coma for 4 years"! Anna said.

The Doctor came in and told Anna what happens. Anna asked about Shawn. "He stopped calling about 2 in a half years ago". The doctor said to Anna. Anna was able to go home. They called Garry and told him that Anna is awake but Anna didn't know they called him.

"Please don't call him" Anna begged the nurse. The nures nodded. Anna left the hospital and took a flight back to Toronto. Anna called Her old friend. "Jake hey. Can I crash at your place for a while just untill I get a job and move in to an apartment". Anna asked. Jake replied" Anna you can stay here as long as you like".

Anna arrived at Jake's place. He gave her a big long hug and then he should her to the room she will be staying in. Anna fell asleep that night.

The next morning Anna wakes up and goes to the fridge and sees a bit I'm it. "Hey sorry I have to go out of town for 2 weeks but I left you a key it's on the counter. Sorry love you". The note said.

Anna was alone for weeks. For the 2 weeks that she was alone she went to clubs and drank and got drunk.

2 days later. While this was going on here what Shawn was doing....

Garry just got off the phone with the Hospital. Shawn was about to end his show. Garry didn't know how to tell Shawn that Anna woke up. "Thank you guys I love you good night". Shawn  yelled at the crowd. Shawn went back stage and put his guitar away and went to Garry. "Shawn we need to talk" Garry said looking down.

Shawn and Garry went to talk in private. They sat down and started to talk. " Shawn A-Anna woke up 2 days ago". "What"! Shawn said while standing up. "What Why the fuck didnt you tell me Garry". Shawn said looking really mad. Shawn started walking back and forth in the room.

"Were is she" Shawn asked. "We don't know. We have been caking her and she doesn't answer". Garry said. "Hey listen this was your last night for the tour you go back to Canada in the morning try and find you there I promise you" Garry said. Shawn stormed out the room.

Back with Anna...

"Ughhh what happend" Anna asked looking around. Jake said
"You got drunk agian Anna. You got to stop with is this because of Shawn". Anna didn't answer.

Jake got a text message. It was Shawn.

Shawn:Hey I just got back from the tour in going to stop by your house. Ok I need to talk

Jake: Np I'm here at my house.

....2 hours later...

Knock knock. Jake went to get the door while Anna was upstairs. Shawn and Jake hugged.
"Ok I'm sorry, but Anna's wake and she doesn't pick up her phone". Anna heared a familiar voice. She went down stairs and said. "What's going on here" she said ccoimg down the stairs.

"Shawn" Anna said looking surprised. "Anna" Shawn said also surprised. Shawn went to give Anna a hug. She back away....