Chapter 19

"Wedding day wake upppp" Shawns little sister says. "I'm up im up" Anna says sitting up on the bed.

Anna got ready for the wedding so did shawn. Shawns mother help Anna and Shawns father helped Shawn.

The wedding started at noon. Are you ready Anna. A voice asked. "Yes I'm ready". She repiled.

Anna started to walk out to wear the wedding was held. It was held in a church.

Shawns mother gave Anna away since she had no one there for her. Anna was so nervous.

The music started to play. Everyone stood up. Anna was walking down the walk way.

Her and Shawn made eye contact. They both smilied. Anna arrived to were Shawn was.

"Everyone you may be setted" the alter said. "We are gathered hear today so Anna and Shawn can get married" he said agian.

After a couple of minutes it was time to say there vowels. "Anna you may go first" The alter says.

Anna says " Ever since we meet Shawn I thought we wear never going to be toghter. I thought I wasn't good enough for you. But I was wrong.... you stayed with me for everything. When my mom died you were there, when we l-lost our baby you we're there. I love you Shawn Peter Paul Mendes, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

They both smilied at each other. It was Shawns turn.

Anna, when we meet I fell in love with you. I loved it that you didnt know who i was. Your different y-your mine forever. I wanted to tell you I was just scared. And you loved me for who I was. I'm so so so Sorry i didnt come a vist you in the Hospital. Trust me I regret it everyday. And I'm so so so Sorry about your mom. At least you got to see her yesterday. And I promise you I will never leave you. You'll Never Be Alone Anna, untill death breaks us apart your mine and mine only. I love you Anna.

Anna had a tear coming down her face. Shawn wiped it.

"In my great honor I present you Mr. And Ms Mendes. You may now kiss the bride.

They both kissed. Shawn and Anna both were happy and know they can stay togther forever...

...The End...