Chapter 12

"Shawn. Babe did you hear me". Anna said. Shawn looked up at Anna. He was serious for a couple of seconds. Shawn Smiles at Anna. 

Shawn is happy and jumps on Anna. " Were going to have a baby". Shawn said sounding really happy. "Yeah we are Shawn" Ana said laughing.

"Ok babe lay down" Shawn said. "Why" Anna asked "Come on babe lay down" Shawn asked.Anna layed down on her side of the bed.

"Hey baby its your daddy. Oh my god I can't wait for you to be born. And say your first word and see you walk." Shawn explained to the baby in Annas belly.

Anna was smiling and playing with Shawn's hair while he was talking to her belly. " your mom and dad loves you baby boy or girl". Shawn said. Shawn gave a kiss to Anna's stomach.

"Babe. Are you sure about this. You want to have kids"? Anna asked Shawn. "Anna I told you I want to start a life with you. I want to have kids and a famliy. Your the live of my life babe". Shawn explained.

Anna had a tear coimg down her face. Shawn wiped it away. "I love you Anna" Shawn said and then kissing her. "I love you to Shawn" Anna said in between the kisses.

"So when are we going to know if it's a boy or girl babe". Shawn asked while getting up. Anna sat up and said "well when my stomach grows alittle we can go to the doctor and see what baby are we having" Anna explains.

"O h my God we have to tell your parents". Anna said with her eyes wide open. Shawn grabbed his phone and called his mom.
"Hello" his mom went. " Hey mom can me and Anna Come over we have something to tell you" Shawn said.

"Of course Shawn" his mom said. "Ok see you in an hour bye" Shawn said and  hanged up.

Anna was shocked. "You want to tell her now" Anna said. "Yeah now get dressed" Shawn said pulling her arm........