Chapter 15

"Babe whats wrong" Anna asked Shawn. "Nothing, nothing's wrong . I'm ok" Shawn said holding back tears. They got out the car and went in side there house. Shawn went to take a shower.

It's 6 a clock in the morning already. Anna heard something from the bathroom that Shawn was in. She heard him crying. Anna opened the door. She saw Shawn wijtb out a shirt and sitting on the edge of the bath tube.

"Shawn" Anna said getting on her knees and seeing what's wrong. "I'm sorry our baby died Anna" Shawn said looking at her a crying his eyes out. "Shawn its ok" Anna said. They both sat there for a while. They went ti there bed and took a nap.

Anna woke up from the nap that they were takingand went down stairs. She sat in the couch and started to think...."What happeneds now" She says to herself...

Shawn came down stars and he heard what she said. "We keep going in life and we can get married like we want to babe"!Shawn said while kissing her on the forehead. Anna and Shawn smilied at each other.....

Hey guys sorry this one is really short but I have had school work and homework and I promise you that I will start trying to write more💛thanks for reading this far..love you guys..