Chapter 17

Anna was about to turn to get on the highway but she realized that she needed gas. She turned into a gas station and started to put gas.

Shawn was looking for her every where."Hey look I found her Shawn. She's but the highway shes in the gas staion". Octavia said. She drove into the gas station so she wouldn't leave. Shawn was 20 minuets away.

"Anna wait I'm Octavia Shawns bestfriend" She says." Get away from me you better not have told him were I am" Anna said. "I did" Octavia replied. Anna put the gas pump back and tried to get in her car.

"Stop" Octavia says while blocking her from getting inside the car. "Why, why you and two other girls had been dateing him while he's getting married to me. Why" Anna said breaking down in tears.

"Were not dating or any of that Anna" Octavia replied. Anna looked confused and relief. Shawn pulled up into the gas staion while Anna and Octavia were talking. He found them. "ANNA" Shawn yelled from a cross the gas station.

Anna look straight into his eyes, he looked straight into her eyes. She started to cry agian. They both started to run to each other. Anna jumped into his arms.

"I'm so so so Sorry Shawn. I should ask you. You're so stupid Oh my God. I should have asked you who are they not just run off sorry Shawn" Anna said into his shoulder.

Shawn said " it's okay sorry to that I haven't been paying attention to lately sorry. The only thing that matters to me in this world. I don't know what I would have done without you.

They both walked back to Octavia holding hands. " so the wedding is still on" Octavia asked. They both nodded and smiled at each other.

They drove home. When they both got home Anna said" ok tomorrow is the last day we can see each other because it's bad luck to see the bride on the wedding day".

"Ugh ok tomorrow we are going somewhere ok. Somewhere every special" Shawn said Anna nodded her head.

...8:58 p.m...

"Babe where we going tomorrow just tell me" Anna said. " Ok fine I'll tell you. We're going to go see your mom's grave in New York" He said.

Anna started to tear up. Anna have Shawn the longest and biggest hug. They fell a sleep on the couch.