prom (part 1) - fillie

Millie is famous in this and Finn isn't. They are NOT a couple in this.
Enjoy!!

(Millie: 16, Finn: 17)

-----

Millie was spending her day just like every other with her best friend, Sadie Sink.

"So there's a prom today" Sadie says to Millie. "Oh wow cool" she responds.

"Did you ever get to go to prom Millie?" Sadie asks. Millie hasn't been to prom or even homecoming because she's home schooled.

She's never had the chance to experience it before. All the fans, which she loves dearly of course, get in the way of her normal life.

"No I've never gone and you know the reason its just... You know what would happen you know" Millie said sadly.

"oh my god!" Sadie exclaims. Millie turns to look at her with an odd expression on her face. "whats the matter" Millie scoots over to Sadie to see whats going on. "there's a kid named Finn Wolfhard and he doesn't have a date to prom and people are making fun of him"

She looks over to see Sadie's phone and sees many people on Instagram putting up posters and signs doing everything they can to make fun of him.

"Aww that's so sad, wait can i see the guy." Millie asks. "Sure" Sadie searches Finns Instagram and clicks on it so Millie can see. "damn this kid is cute" she says.

He has nice curly locks and he's just cute. "Millie.. are you thinking what i'm thinking." Sadie says lifting her eyebrows. Millie gives her a confused look. "No..." Millie keeps her eyes on Sadie. "UGH MILLIE YOU SHOULD GO TO PROM WITH THE GUY!" 

Sadie yells but in a kinda softer tone. "Millie this is your chance to experience it". Sadie isn't wrong. This may be Millie's only chance to get to go to prom. 

"Sadie... That's a great idea!" Millie exclaims happily. "I have his moms number" said says. Millie lets out a little chuckle. "W-why do you have his moms number?" she says still laughing a little.

"Well.. I may have known about this before and got his moms number by asking him, I used a fake account of course so he wouldn't know who I was" Sadie was smart but that was kinda stupid. "ah okay well lets giver her a call." 

Sadie decides to face time her instead so she can see us. The phone rings twice before she answers.

"Oh my god" his mom covers her mouth and begins to freak out a little but tries her best to remain calm. "Hi its so nice to meet you.. Sorta" Millie says laughing.

"Same to you" Finns mom responds. "So we've heard about your son and we'd like to know more about him" Sadie says.

"Oh well Finn, he is just a sweet guy you know a little shy but he had a kind heart but one night he comes home telling me what people are doing to him and he doesn't even wanna go to prom anymore" the mom says beginning to cry.

"Awww well Millie has something to say don't oh millie." Sadie nudges millie and she nods her head in response.

"I've never had a chance to experience prom and what not so for his sake and maybe some of mine I could be his date to prom" millie says.

Finns mom begins to cry but nods her head as in saying yes yes of course. "But we have to keep it a secret ok don't even tell him we wanna make this a surprise" millie smiles.

"Thank you so much bye" they end the call and Sadie and millie turn to each other. "SADIE I'M GOING TO PROM" they give each other hugs and give smiles to each other.

"Well come on prom is in 8 hours we have to get ready"

------

Next chapter: prom part 2