Nightmares - Mileven

• Mike is 16, Eleven is 15 •

-

"Please let me go this isn't you" eleven said as she struggled to get away from mikes grip. Mike gave off a laugh and just pushed her away hard enough for her to fall to the floor.

She ended up hitting her head hard on the floor but not to where she passes out. "Mike" eleven whimpered his name. "What your gonna cry to me saying oh I love you mike I care about you, well you know what eleven, I don't and I never did" eleven by now was sobbing.

"STOP FUCKING CRYING!!" mike yelled and lost his temper and slapped her hard in the face. He kicked her stomach and punched her thigh multiple times. Eleven stopped crying because she knew that the mire she cried it would get worse.

mike stopped and stood up picked her up but not in a hugging comforting way it was like he was dragging her. Mike threw her in a dark closet and said a few last words before he locked it. "Your nothing but a test subject" and he shut the door.

Eleven brought her knees up to her chest and began crying. This isn't her mike. The mike she remembers is the one who cared for her and loved her.

Where is her mike?
-
"Ahhhhhhhh" eleven screamed as she woke up from her nightmare. Mike stood up quickly and ran down stairs as fast as he could to the girl he loves so much.

Mike opened the door to her room and looked around for her. He saw her on the floor crying with her knees hugged to her chest.

"El?" mike asked concerned as he walks towards her. Eleven slowly looks up and backs away as he stretches out his arms to comfort her. She slapped his arms away the moment they got to close.

Mike retracted his hands and looked at her. "Don't touch me micheal" eleven says sternly. Mike eyed her shocked. Shocked at the fact that she used his full name.

"El please tell me what's wrong I won't touch you" he pleaded tears prickling his eyes. "Just tell me what I did wrong and whatever it was I'm sorry and I won't do it again"

Eleven finally looked up at him. His voice, that caring voice, the one she loves so much. It wasn't real. That mike was juts a nightmare.

The mike who is speaking to her now is her mike. And he sounds sad and concerned. She began to cry hard again and stood up quickly and jumped into mikes arms.

Mike didn't hesitate to hug her back. "What happened?" mike asks in a soft voice. "You hurt me mike" by now he knew what she was talking about, she had a nightmare where he abused her.

Mike brought his hand to the back of her head and smoothed out her hair. "I would never ever don't even question it i will never lay a hand on you El, ever"

Eleven knew that she knew mike wouldn't touch her. "I love you mike I'm sorry" she said as she cried into his chest. "Hey hey its ok its ok your ok"

She removed her head from his chest and looked at him. She looked into his eyes those love filled eyes and knew that he was telling the truth.

"I love you so much El it hurts i hate seeing you like this it makes my heart hurt." mike said. El smiled at him and went on her tippy toes to give him a peck on the lips

"Lets get some sleep" she suggested. "Ok" eleven climbed into her bed and mike got in after her. He brought her close to him with her head on his chest and his arms around her waist holding her tight.

"I won't let you go" he whispered in her ear. "I promise" eleven smiled into his chest and whimpered a tiny 'I love you' before falling asleep

-

Well what did you think. I liked it I guess I don't think it my best but yea.

Oh and shout out to my girly @ReddiexxTrash for this. I hope this is what you wanted. Im sorry for making you wait so long.

Give her a follow she's my girl I love her so much.

Ok im done byeeeee ✌✌