Sick - Mileven

Mileven YEET!
they are dating
Enjoy!

-

Eleven woke up to a sick feeling in her stomach, and this wasn't the kind where you get butterflies in your stomach when a guy you like hugs you. Its the kind where you feel like you're about to throw up. 

And that's exactly what she did. She removed her boyfriends arms from around her waist, got up and quickly ran to the bathroom bending to her knees and ducking her head into the toilet. (yikes this is so descriptive) Eleven removes her head and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe her mouth.

She sat next to the toilet rubbing her head and stayed there for at least 10 minutes. She looked through the crack of her bathroom door and saw her boyfriend still sound asleep. His arm was over the space she was once laying and his face deep in the pillow.

Once she felt like she was okay she slowly got up and began to walk back to her bed but the moment she was about to climb in she felt it again coming up her throat.

She ran back to the bathroom repeating the routine she did a few moments before. She slid to the floor with a loud bang and threw up in the toilet. 

Mike began to stir awake hearing the sound of the thump. He looked to where Eleven was supposed to be but noticed that she wasn't there. He shot up quickly and looked around looking for her. Suddenly he heard the toilet flush, but the door was open. 

He was afraid of invading her privacy just in case she was doing something. When he got up and went to the door ready to close it, he noticed Eleven not by the sink washing her hands but sitting right next to the toilet.

He opened the door and walked towards her. "Hey.." Eleven looked up hearing his tired voice. Mike rubbed her back with his hand soothing her as she was beginning to cough once again.

-

Mike removed the thermometer from her mouth to check the temperature. He looked at it and saw the numbers 93.4. She didn't have a fever but it was cold. "Do I have a fever?" eleven asked. "No no actually its.. cold, do you feel cold" eleven shook her head. "No I just feel a little out of it like i haven't really woken up yet"  Mike nodded his head and looked at her letting out a sigh.

"You said you wouldn't tell hopper" Eleven said. "And I meant it i'm not gonna tell hopper. how bout' this, i'm gonna run you a nice warm bath and it'll warm you up and hopefully it well get you feeling much better. How does that sound?" Eleven nodded her head and stayed on the bed

Mike left the bedroom and went to her bathroom to turn on the bath. He put his fingers under the water and made sure it wasn't too hot. Once the bath was filled enough he turned off the faucet and returned to Eleven.

She was wrapped her white robe still sitting on the bed. "It's ready i'm gonna be downstairs making something for you okay" Eleven nodded and left towards the bathroom. 

She removed her robe and stepped into the bath hugging her knees to her chest. she poured some shampoo onto her hair and continued with the what you do in the shower.

-

Mike was making some chicken noodle for eleven downstairs. He was worried about her so he couldn't think straight while he was cooking causing him to burn himself a few times. Finally he heard steps on the stairs and he turned his body quickly to see his girlfriend walking  down the stairs in a pair of silk pajamas.

"hey how you feeling?" Mike says as he walks over to her and touches her forehead. "A little better" She goes to sit down on the table while Mike grabs her soup.

"Thank you Mike" He smiles at her and sits down beside her. Before eleven had the chance to put the spoon in her mouth she dropped it and ran straight to the bathroom Mike right behind her feet running with her. 

He pushed her straight to the closest bathroom and held her head down while also soothing her back running his hand in circles. 

"let it out el don't hold it i because it's not gonna help" Eleven had her head in the toilet bringing up whatever food she had consumed. 

"El this is getting kinda serious you've already thrown up 4 times and you threw up a lot maybe we should tell hopper" Eleven shook her vigorously.

"I don't want to go back to lab mike" eleven said almost crying. "No no el it's not the same as before there's different people there now that will make sure you feel good and make sure that you are feeling healthy" 

Eleven looked up at him and sniffled. "promise..?" she stared into his eyes and he look right back at her. "Promise" 

-

Eventually they told hopper and he had to take her to lab which was basically a new hospital but the only people that went were Joyce and her family, Hopper and Eleven and that it. 

They put her in a gown which made el nervous at first but he reassured her that it was only temporary. 

They took her weight, height, and took her temperature. They went to go see the results and were to come back in a few minutes. 

"They're just gonna see if anything is wrong okay" Mike laced their fingers together and from there on she felt safe. Hopper tried not to pay attention to the two but it was kinda hard to miss at the fact that their hand were laced together tightly.

A knock on the door was heard and a female doctor with the name of Kelly walked in. "So we have her results, she actually has the stomach flu which sucks we can giver a flu shot right now so she can prevent from getting anymore sick than she already is"

Eleven looked confused unaware and not knowing what a shot is. Mike and Hopper looked at each other and nodded at the nurse. She walked out to go retrieve what she needed for the shot.

"Okay el listen now I know this is gonna sound scary but they're gonna get some sort of needle with a certain medicine on it to keep you from getting sick" hopper said. she began to breathe heavily not wanting a needle to be stabbed into her.

"No no el i promise it's nothing bad its only for at least 3 seconds that's it" Eleven let out a breath of relief and nodded her head.

the nurse came back minutes later with a tray in her hand. She put it right next the bed and began to prepare it. "Okay can you lift you're sleeve for me sweetheart?" she asked kindly.

Eleven rolled her sleeve up to her shoulder giving the doctor space to put the needle in. She wiped a certain spot on left arm and brought up the shot.

"Okay ready" eleven nodded squeezing her eyes shut. She felt a light pinch on her arm and.. mike was right. it only took about 3 seconds. 

"Done" the nurse put a bandage over her cut and left them so they could leave.
-
"See it wasn't as bad as you thought" mike puts his hand on her shoulder and she winces in pain. "Mike why does it hurt there so much" mike removed his hand and remembered a thought.

"Oh right I forgot to mention that your arm is gonna be sore for a few days" el lets out a whine and gets in the car. She may still be sick but that doesn't change her mood when it comes to mike.

Ok I admit I didn't know what to do in the ending so I left it there. I already have a plan for my next one shot so be on the lookout for a very soon update. Ok love you all and i know you love me..
           -x.o.x.o gossip girl