Pool day - Fillie

Finn is 17 Millie is 16 
they are dating in this
Enjoy!

-

"it's really hot today do you wanna do anything i don't wanna stay here all day." millie says. She was currently in the living room with Gaten, Caleb, Noah, Sadie, and of course Finn who had his arm around her shoulder.

There wasn't anything planned today so they decided to stay home. "why don't we go to the pool since it's really hot" Sadie suggests. everyone turns there heads to each other nodding until everyone looks at Finn who hasn't decided.

"I don't mind do you all wanna go?" Finn asks. "YES!" they all say unison Finn lets out a sigh before removing his arm from millie's shoulders and stands up. "well come on lets get ready then"

They all move from their original spots to go change into their bathing suits. Millie and Sadie run up to Sadie's bedroom to get ready while the boys go to their own houses to get themselves ready. 

"Sadie do you have a bathing suit i could borrow?" she asks. "Uh i think so let me check" She rummages through her dresser to try and find something for her. 

"I have a black bikini but its your kind of thing let me try and find som-" millie stops her suddenly. "no its fine i'll wear it" Sadie gives her an unsure look before handing to her.

 Millie takes it then goes to the bathroom to change. 

-

"Are you guys ready we need to go back to Sadie's house to get the girls." Caleb yells. Him and Noah were already downstairs. "yea yea i'm coming" Gaten says. "where's Finn?" Noah asks. "I'm right here i've been ready for over 10 minutes" 

They turn around seeing Finn on the couch with his phone in hand. "alright then lets go" Caleb goes to reach for his keys but Finn grabs them before he can. "I'm driving" Caleb decides not to argue but just sighs and they all begin to walk to the car.

-

"SADIE I NEED SHORTS AND A SHIRT!" millie yells to sadie. She doesn't wanna leave the house in just the bikini. "I'll give you shorts you can leave without a shirt." Millie rolls her eyes and goes with it. 

no matter how hard she tries to convince Sadie, she always says that she looks fine and that she doesn't need this or that. The doorbell suddenly rings startling Millie.

"I've got it and oh here are you shorts" Millie puts them on quickly and opens the door hearing the boys chatter. "Millie come on lets go!" 

Millie takes a deep breath and trots down the stairs to meet with the boys. Finn looks up and takes a scan with his eyes looking at her up and down.

He lets out a whistle before Millie smiles and rolls her eyes. She makes it to the last step and Finn goes towards her wrapping his arms around her bare waist running his thumb across the soft skin. 

"You look cute" Millie blushes a little and looks down. "thank you" She looks back up at him and he puts a piece of her hair behind her hair. "you ready to go?" he asks softly. She nods her head and secretly stretches her leg and jumps out of his arms. 

It happened so fast that Finn barely saw it happen. He takes her hand and they all go to the car. 

-

"Oh my god finally its way to hot." sadie says before jumping in caleb going and Gaten going in right after her. "Noah did you bring any sunscreen i forgot to apply some at the house." 

Noah thinks for a second before going through the backpack he brought. He takes out the sunscreen and gives it to Millie. "Thank you" Noah goes to jump into the pool with everyone else