Peaches? - fillie

Long time no see how are ya?

3 months earlier

"Finn do you notice how much we've been arguing lately?" Millie has her hands on her head feeling frustrated over their situation.

"Yes I have Millie why do you think I'm here, I came to talk to you about it not get into another argument!" Finn yelled causing Millie to flinch a little.

Noticing her flinching, he calmed himself a little. "Mills we argue about stupid things, everything I say leads up to an argument."

Millie let's out a small whimper knowing he's right, she doesn't mean for it to happen, it just does.

"And now look at us, arguing over a girl who I know, commented on my Instagram post" he had his hands on his forehead rubbing it.

She looked up and took in a deep breath, "Jesus I feel like I'm turning into my brother he does the same thing" she mumbles to herself

Although Finn heard what she said, he knows how her brother gets sometimes and she isn't like that. "No millie you aren't like him you are completely different" Millie shakes her head.

"I know I can be a jerk like him sometimes but, I do not want to be like him. Ever." Finn closes his eyes and he tilts his head up.

"Mills maybe we should break up, I think it's for the best" Millie's chin wobbles a bit and she squeezes her eyes shut trying not to let tears fall.

Knowing she can't prevent that, she lets them fall. There's no point in holding them back anyways. Finn sees her tears and gives her a comforting hug.

"Millie?" She doesn't answer, doesn't hug him back or move. "Peaches look at me." The nickname getting to her caused her to look up.

She remembers when he first called her that.

"Hey Millie you know what I noticed?" Millie turns her head over to him. "what?" He gets up from his seat on the couch and walks over to her.

He grabbed a peach from the bowl that hold the fruits and hugged her from behind.

"Your skin is soft and your sweet but you can be a little sour on certain places, just like this peach" he says throwing the peach in the air and catching it again.

"Really?" She says smiling. "Yeah peaches, really"

Her heart swells at the memory. That's gotta be one of her favorites. "Yes Finnie" he took her face into his hands and cupped her cheeks.

"I love you remember that please" she closed her eyes and leaned forward a bit getting closer to his lips.

He noticed and leaned down giving her one more kiss.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds though she wishes it lasted longer.

"Uh you should go" he says as he pulled away. "Yeah I will" she wipes the remains tear stains on her cheeks and opens his bedroom door to leave his house.

He watches as she runs down the stairs and opens the front door and then shutting hard behind her.

He lets a few tears leave his eyes and falls against the wall bringing his knees to his chest. Hugging his knees Finn cries into them.

Was this a mistake?

God seeing her cry like that made him want to take back what he said, but he had no choice it was for the best.

-

Present time

Millie was in her trailer looking at photos of her and Finn. Today was supposed to be their 2 year anniversary, oh how she wishes she was in his arms right now.

But she had to move on, she also needed to fix herself. Millie taught herself not to argue with everything someone says or does. And it worked she's a lot more calm and more understating than before.

Knock knock

"Hey mills it's me can I come in?" She heard the sweet familiar voice of Sadie sink. "Yes of course"

Sadie walked in shutting the door behind her. "The duffers need you right now for a scene" Millie didn't answer and Sadie noticed her distressed state.

"What's the matter?" Sadie asks as she crouches down to be eye level with Millie.

"Nothing really it's just.. Finn and I's anniversary was today so.." Millie trailed off. Sadie nodded her head and looked down.

"Hey come on the duffers are gonna get me in trouble if I don't bring you to set on time." Millie laughed a little cashing Sadie to smile.

They held hands as they walked to set and Millie can see the cast and the two twins talking.

But then she saw a pair of dark curly locks that made her stop in her tracks. Sadie noticed and looked into the direction Millie was looking.

"Millie it's okay just be you know, cool" Sadie then demo started taking deep breaths in and out calming Millie a little.

"Thanks Annie" Sadie rolled her eyes as Millie giggled. "I told you to stop calling me that it was one play" she scolded her.

Finn turned his head hearing the oh so familiar giggle that he grew to love and never forget.

He makes eye contact with Millie causing the both of stop for a split second. But Millie not being able to take it anymore she runs into Finns arms.

Finn opens his arms waiting for her embrace,  and once she gets to him she jumps into his arms.

He hears her cries and he hugs her even tighter. The rest of the cast around admiring them.

He sighs into her arms and whispers something into her ear that makes her melt.

"I've missed you peaches"

-

Wow I know it's short but it's the best I was able to come up with. I hope you enjoyed I'll be updating more from now on