Prom (part 2) - Fillie

Getting ready is kind of hard for Millie because it's a whole bunch of dress picking which for her she usually could just pick one but her stylist basically judges on how she looks. 

"Millie this prom were not gonna let you go in a regular dress." Her stylist said. "Hey Sadie, can you call Noah?" Millie asks and Sadie nods her head. 

She takes out her phone pressing on Noah's contact. 

"Hey Noah Millie wants you to come over" Sadie says on the phone.

"Be there in 5" and they hang up. 

In the meantime Sadie was picking out an outfit for herself because she was going to. Noah came 5 min later. "Hey babes I was summoned" Noah says jokingly.  Millie and Sadie giggle at his sentence. 

"Yes we need your help picking out a prom dress for Millie" Sadie gestures to the dresses as she's talking to Noah. 

"Ah okay well I got this babes" Noah says. He goes to the closet where the dresses are and looks through them. After 10 minutes of looking he finds a dress. Cut off on one shoulder and cute on the left leg. 

"What about this one, try it on." Noah offers. Millie takes the dress and goes to try it on. Millie puts on the dress and checks herself in the mirror. it looks really pretty and she thinks she looks pretty good. 

Millie walks out of the dressing room to show Sadie and Noah. Sadie gasps and claps her hands together. "Millie you look great!" Millie looks to Noah as if she's asking him for his opinion. "Hmm twirl for me" Noah says as he moves his finger in a circular motion. 

Millie makes a spin and stops when she makes a full circle. Noah claps his hands and smiles. "It's perfect wear that one" he says excitedly. "Oh and Noah you should come too" Noah's face lights up. "I would love to" He says.

-

2 hours till prom

They hop on the plane getting ready to get to the prom. "Well lets do this" Millie says as she sits down in the back so Noah can do her makeup.

Finn was in the backroom in the school because he was told that he won  free tux. He still doesn't know about Millie and neither does anyone else. The only person hat still knows is his mom. 

He was in the backroom looking at tuxes to wear. His fingers go through the rack but his face is expressionless. He didn't wanna go to this dance because everyone made fun of him that he didn't have a date. 

Or so he thought...

Prom has started

Millie made it just in time. She made it to the school from the back where nobody was. her makeup was done but she didn't have her dress on. 

She went to another room where her dress placed. "Alright millie lets get you dre-" Noah begins to say but is cut off my Millie. "Wait i wanna meet him first" Millie says jumping a little. 

"Ok lets go" Noah motions his hand and opens the door. Sadie comes behind and puts a finger to her mouth signalling for both to be quiet. 

Sadie goes in front of them and Millie and Noah follow. They arrive at his door and open it quietly. "Hey" Sadie says drawing out the Y. Finn turns his head to see Sadie. His eyes go wide to see who is behind her. 

"Oh my god" Finn says as he covers his mouth. Millie lets out a giggle. "Hi Finn its so nice to meet you" Millie says as she gives him a hug. 

"Wow oh my god hi nice to see you too" he says his breath hitching. "Damn your gorgeous" He breathes out but everyone heard it. Millie blushes and lets out another giggle. "thank you" She says. 

"uh what are you all doing here?" Finn questions. Noah gives a smirk. "Millie here is gonna be your prom date there was no way she was gonna let you go all by yourself" Noah says. Finn gives a smile. 

"Millie lets get you ready come on." sadie says pulling Millie to her room. 

-

Millie hold on to Finn as she enters a different room for pictures. Noah takes pictures of Finn and Millie together and some with Sadie. "Alright are we ready?" Millie nods her head and then begins walking. 

They walk into the dance floor where it is packed with people. They turn around to see Finn (I almost put Albert) but not alone. He's with the one and only Millie Bobby Brown. 

people begin to scream Saying that she's here and people are already taking pictures and trying to squeeze in to get to her. "Hey can we go somewhere private" Millie yells to Noah while still holding on tightly to Finn. 

They walk her and Finn to the second floor. They look down and Millie hears people cheering Finn name. "Finnie look they're cheering for you" Millie says looking at him. 

Finn looks down at Millie, he hesitates at first but wraps his arms around her waist. Millie looks up at him staring into his eyes and smiles. 

He looks down at her and puts one hand to her cheek. "your so beautiful" Millie blushes. I swear this guy is playing with my feelings. Millie thinks to herself. She leans up and Sadie already knows what gonna happen. She quickly takes out her phone to record and nudges Noah so he can take pictures. 

As they're video taping and taking pictures which Finn and Millie still aren't aware of they both lean in and give each other a peck on the lips but letting it linger as they pull away. He leans in again but this time it last a little bit longer. 

About 15 seconds later they finally notice everyone cheering and screaming and crying. they pull away and smile at each other. "You were my first kiss" they both say at the same time. They let out a chuckle and hold on to each other tightly.

-

Finn escorts Millie out also with everyone else. He gives her one more hug. "Thank you for being my date and first kiss tonight i enjoyed both" Finn says smiling. "your welcome your an amazing guy and i'm sure this won't be the last time we see each other" Millie says as her head is on his chest. 

Finn gives her one more peck on the forehead and the gives her another on the lips. "Mills its time to go" Millie smiles at him and says goodbye. 

Millie gets in the car and is no longer in sight. 

Best prom ever

-

Soooooo did ya like? it is inspired by the "life of kylie" which was great btw. 

i'm sorry this took forever i've been very busy with school lately i just started high school and im already stressing. 

but vote and comment!!