Chapter 26

(Your POV)

*End of the day*

I was walking out of the school with all of my friends but one.

So (Y/N) wanna go get coffee with me at Starbucks? Craig asked.

Maybe tomorrow I actually want to go to sleep tonight. I said.

Alright. Craig said.

Hey (Y/N) I know this is out of the blue but I think ye look cute with Jon. David said.

I wave a blush hit me when he said that.

Uhh. I said.

See now she's broken again nice going David. Now she's stuck in blush mode. Brian said.

*Gasp* Guys she's back normal kinda. Someone said.

I turn around and see Chilled and the others.

Uhh hi guys. I said.

How the fuck they fixed you but how? Chilled asked.

Who the fuck are you? Tyler asked.

Shut Wildcat I'm asking the questions right now. Chilled said.

Chilled. Tyler growled.

He leapt at Chilled but I stood in front ready to take the hit. Tyler stopped mid way thought his punch.

(Y/N) you didn't have to do that. Chilled said.

Of course I did I wasn't going to let my friends fight each other. Even at times your too bossy I won't let you two fight. I said.

Now apologize for everything we did in the past that go for you guys too. I said pointing to my gang.

F-fine. Chilled said.

We're sorry for hurting you in the past we want to start over and make a friendship with you. We can see a million reasons why you still hate us but that's in the past. If you don't accept out apologies that's understandable. Chilled said.

The others nodded and smiled.

I accept your apology. Jon said.

Same goes for us back here. Scotty said.

Yeah we're sorry for what we did to you too. We never wanted this to happen. If we really knew what happened back with our parents we would have never fought you. Tyler said.

Apology accepted. Chilled said.

Introduce yourselfs. I said.

Hi my name is Chilled but you can call me Anthony. Chilled said.

Everyone else did an introduction and they became friends with everyone.

Yay I'm happy now that everyone is getting along. I said.

When your happy I'm happy. Jon said.

OOOooo are you his girlfriend now? Minx asked.

A was hit yet again by another wave of the dark red blush and so was Jon.

Uhh their just friends Minx. Luke whisper yelled.

Oops sorry. Minx said.

So now we're friends this is weird. I never had an enemy as a friend before. Nanners said.

You'll get used to it I was friends with all of these guys. I said.

When I turned my head to look forward at the road I swore I saw something red pass by. I wanted to check it out but my friends were already taking me home. When we arrived at my house the guys said their goodbyes and left.

I feel much better. I whispered to myself.

I finally felt whole. No one made me feel this way before. It felt better then my past lovers.

I walked up to my room and opened the door. I walked in and sat down on my bed. I yawned and lay down on my bed and fell asleep.

*The Next Day*

I wake up to the sound of knocking at my door.

Fuck off I trying to sleep. I said.

The door opens and the light from the hallway light shines in my face.

Mmm. I groaned.

Come on (Y/N) move your cute ass out of bed. Jon said.

Excuse me. I said while blush invaded my face.

You heard me now move I'm driving you to school. Jon said.

Fine. I groan.

I got out of bed and Jon went downstairs. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a (F/C) tank top, a (F/C) hoodie, a pair of black leggings, and my heist boots. I went into my bathroom and changed my clothes and put my mask back on after it fell off trying to put my shirt on. I walked downstairs and saw Jon sitting on the couch.

Hey you ready? Jon asked.

Almost just got to grab my stuff. I said.

Hurry up or we'll be late. Your lucky your parents let me in. Jon said.

I know. I said.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. Jon had his blue car parked outside my house. I hopped in shotgun and he hopped in the driver's seat. We drove off toward the school and parked the car in the school parking lot. I hop out and we walked into the school. I walk over to my locker and grab my stuff. For some reason I couldn't help but think of Jon. I close my locker and was about to leave when I here.

Watch out! Someone shouts.

Then I feel a someone being slammed into me. We fall to the ground and I find out that a guy was thrown at me.

Oops. The guy sarcastically said.

You son of a bitch. The guy on top of me said.

I look at the guy on top of me and see that they are Bryce.

Bryce? I asked.

(Y/N) run I got this. Bryce said.

No I think I got both of you. The guy said.

He then grabbed us by our necks and started to choke us. I look at him and he is Evan. I tried my best to speak or breathe but I couldn't. I then all of a sudden yell out a name I know will help me.

Jon! I yelled the best I could.

My vision is getting blurry and his grip has gotten tighter. Then I blacked out.

(Y/N)! Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

(Sorry for the late chapter)