Chapter 17 - Moving Day

(I FAKIN LIVE FOR THAT GODDAMN PICTURE. FIGHT ME JASMINE. JUST FOR A SECOND THO. THEN HUG ME. THEN I STEAL UR MANS.)

Two days until Ant's birthday. Two days until I tell my friends im pregnant. Two days until I tell Ant im pregnant. It was all really stressful with me not feeling well and getting all of my things out of my small apartment and moving them into Anthony's somewhat bigger apartment. "Ready to do this babe?" Ant asked me as he placed his hand on my thigh. "I think so." I smiled and he turned the key that started the U-Haul truck. I looked out the window as I watched my now old apartment fade from view. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I looked at the notifications.

Unknown:
Is this Y/N's number?

I responded a minute later,

Y/N:
That depends whos asking.
Unknown:
Your just like i thought youd be haha
Unknown:
Its your dad

I was shocked. My mom said that dad left when I was two and that we moved because she didn't want him coming back and hurting me. Why would this scum want anything to do with me.

Y/N:
What do you want?
Dad:
Ive been trying to contact you ever since your mother took you away from me.
Y/N:
What? You left us!
Dad:
No, she took you away. Can we meet somewhere?
Y/N:
Sure, your in nyc right?
Dad:
Yep asked around about you and found out your a star! Haha that Lin Manuel gave me your contact info
Y/N:
Haha lins great. Meet me at the starbucks on fourth.
Dad:
Sounds good.

I put my phone in my pocket and thought about how my own mom lied to me for my whole life. I think Ant noticed how stressed I was. "You good?" He asked still focused on driving. "Yeah its just... my dad hit me up after how ever many years and told me that my mom lied about him. Im meeting up with him soon." "Want me to come, in case hes some weirdo?" He asked placing his hand back on my thigh. "Please." "Sure thing cutie." We got home and I got cleaned up.