Chapter 26 - Chill Day

It was about a week after the party and everyone had to go back to performing. Alas that meant Ant did as well. "Babe, I gotta go, love you and Ill see you in the afternoon." Anthony placed a gentle kiss on my forehead as I struggled to keep my eyes from closing. "Too early.." I replied groggily. Anthony then got up and turned the light off so I could sleep.

Hours later I finally woke up and got dressed. "Mornin' Pip." I said as Phillip kicked, when mommy was awake, so was he. I got out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen. I turned and stared at the old office in our apartment. It was very small and needs some work, but I could do it. I made some breakfast and ate fast. I got up and opened the door to he office. I started moving stuff out into the living area, but nothing to heavy. Sooner or later the room was almost empty, I just needed Ant to move the heavy stuff. The walls were already a navy blue with white trim. I went to the living room where all of Phillip's things were, that is, everything we got from the party and a few things me and Ant already bought. I pulled the big box into the room and began to open it, I was going to need some help but I could easily get it started. I followed the instructions and soon had the crib's frame done. I wiped sweat from my forehead. "I barely did anything... why am I so tired?" Then almost on que Phillip kicked to give me a reminder. "Oh right." I laughed. I put all of the small boxes away in the closet and made lunch. Anthony walked in the door. "Hey ba..." He said before looking at his old office. "...Did you do that by yourself...?" He asked, I simply nodded and ate my steak. "Did you hurt yourself, are you alright?" He asked concerned, I giggled. "Yes babe, im ok." I slid him his plate of food and he happily ate. "So what do you think? I managed to get the crib started but Ill need some help." I said as I finished my food. "Looks great so far! Want me to move the heavy stuff now?" I shook my head. "Whenever you have time too. Besides you just did a two hour show and you have another soon, don't trouble yourself." I said washing dishes. Anthony wrapped his arms around the top of my belly near my boobs. He kissed the back of my head and then went to take a nap. I stayed awake knowing I would have to get him up to go to work. I sat down on the couch and looked at the office. I smiled and rubbed my stomach.

(A/N: this is about one hundred words short of what i normally write because its like 1 am here an imTIREDDDDDD)