Chapter 21 - UGHHHH

I woke up and felt like screaming. So, I did just that. I screamed and Ant jolted awake "IS EVERYTHING OK WHATS WRONG WHOS HERE FUCK ME PLEASE ARE YOU OK IM SHOOK!"
I laughed super loud and started crying "Wait... repeat that again please HA!" I wiped the tears from my eyes and Ant tackled me. He began tickling me and swearing like a sailor. "NIEN!" I papped Ant's head repeatedly "BAD BUB!" He stopped tickling me and frowned. He crossed his arms and pouted "That hurt my feelings." "Dawh my wittle Ant got his wittle fewwings hurted?" I poked his face and smirked. He then crashed his lips onto mine and I fell back onto the bed. I smiled against the kiss as Ant tried sliding his tongue into my mouth. I then pulled away "Ah ah ahh~" I said as I got up and left the room.

                          Ant's POV
Shes such a fuckin tease. I blushed as she left the room and watched as her hips swayed from left to right as she walked. Shes so lucky shes pregnant or Id be all up IN THAT. Oh god I sound like Oak. I had to wait like seven months until I get to have sex! I laid back down as I thought about me and Y/N having sex. Then my erection started to grow "No no go away! Not right now!" I whisper yelled to myself. Then I heard her "You have a left hand, use it." She yelled from the hallway. (Heathers ayyyeeeee) " DONT TALK MEAN LIKE THAT!" I yelled back, I heard her chuckle and then walk back to the kitchen. I looked on insta for a bit until I came across a picture of Jaz. She was on vacation somewhere. Tropical. I dont know. It was of her in a bikini and with some sort of fruity drink in her hand. I smiled at the picture. NO NO NO BAD BUB. THAT IS NOT OK RAMOS. I then went to Y/N's account and looked at her pictures. Most of them were of me. I love that girl. Just wait, I can't wait until I surprise you, my love.

(A/N: sorry this was short its like 2 am and i was like "fuk i have a story" but i still love you babes!!!)