Chapter 49

WARNING: This chapter contains some sensitive topics including: self harm
IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE KINDS OF CHAPTERS PLEASE DO NOT READ.

We all went down to the police station but Ant stayed with Pip. "I want mama." Millie kept saying and pointing at Jazzy. "Hun thats not your mama." I said and gave a warm smile. "She left me with him. Thats mama." I shrugged it off for now and eventually Jazzy was getting interviewed. Then Millie went in. We eventually got to leave after hours. We were walking to the car when I stopped Jazzy. "Millie keeps saying you are...mama." She looked nervous. "I- Well- I dont know." "Jasmine." She began to tear up. "Shes mine..." I hugged her tight. "Whose the dad?" "Im so sorry...You are going to hate me after I tell you Y/N..." "Tell me."

"Its Anthony."

My heart stopped.
Anthony.
My Anthony.
My husband.
The father to my child.

I choked on my words. "Does h-he know?" She shook her head. "Y/N. I want you to take her as your own." "W-what? Wait no go back, when was she...made!? Did he cheat on me?!" "It was before you even got your part in Hamilton. Then we broke up and I just...couldn't tell him. So I made the stupid mistake of leaving her with him..." "What the fuck...what the FUCK!" I clutched my head and tears streamed down my face. It felt like the whole world was crashing down on me. "Go." I said looking away from Jaz "Y/-" "GO."
With that she walked to the car. I started walking home. When I got there everyone was already there. "Babe!" Ant said running to me. He hugged me but I didn't hug back. "Get off of me." I said and pushed him away. I went into the bathroom and stared at myself. "Worthless piece of trash." I said to myself, tears unable to come out. I turned and punched the wall.
Once
Then twice
Then, I couldn't stop myself
When I did, my knuckles were flooded with blood. "He has another kid, and he doesn't know."

"He has to know."

I stormed out of the bathroom. "Ant we need to talk. Jazzy. You too." They followed me into the room. "Tell him Jasmine." "Y/N please sto-" "Now."
She frowned and turned to Ant. She told him everything. "What the fuck...what the FUCK! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" She began crying uncontrollably. Then she finally screamed. "I DIDN'T WANT HER I STILL DON'T PLEASE TAKE HER AND GIVE HER A BETTER LIFE PLEASE Y/N!" She hugged me. I couldn't help but hug back. My hands were still covered in blood.

"I will."

(A/N: im still sick but i had to post this like cmon. Tell me ur thoughts in the comments babes. Ilysm!)