Chapter 40

(This whole chapt is based on an episode of law and order svu, k enjoy!)

I kicked and screamed but nothing worked. I wasn't going to give up so easy this time. And he, sure as hell, wouldn't get away with it. Finally, after what felt like forever, the car stopped. He opened the trunk and dragged me out, kicked him but it wasn't enough. He pulled me into this small cabin in the woods, it looked old. When we got inside he threw me on the floor, closed the door and locked it. He walked up to me and ripped the tape off of my mouth "You scream, you die." He pulled a revolver out of his pocket. "Why are you doing this to me. I have a family." He looked at me and laughed. "Because, someone as beautiful as you, deserves to be kept away from the world, hidden from all the bad people out there. And here we are, a family, soon will be expecting." I scanned the room looking for something to grab. "No, I am no ones property. If you just let me go this will all go away." I watched as he stepped closer to me and grabbed me. He brought me into a small bedroom with a metal frame. Perfect. He threw me onto the bed and got handcuffs. He cuffed me to the bed and crawled on top of me. I needed an excuse fast. "PLEASE! IM PREGNANT!" He stared at me. He got off of me and turned to the wall. He grabbed his fore head and began talking to himself. "You whore" he said before turning around and repeatedly hitting me. I couldn't do anything, I just thought of Ant and Pip.

Anthony's POV
"I called the cops already and they found her car in the stores parking lot. They should've locked him up before! FUCK!" I screamed to Daveed and Oak who were also fuming. "Lets hope Y/N kills that bastard." Daveed said making a finger gun and 'shooting it' the guys had never seem me cry unless it was in Hamilton. I fell to my knees and sobbed. I didn't care what they think, this was my FIANCÉ. We have a SON. I can't lose her.

Y/N's POV
After numerous beatings, he slugged to the ground at the end of the bed, he was tired. Now was my time to act. I pulled as hard as I could, the metal bar I was cuffed to came down, I was still cuffed, but I was ready to fight. I silently crept up behind him and hit him in the head with the bar. I hit and hit and hit and hit, until he was out cold. I took the key, uncuffed myself and then cuffed him to the bed. Then I just started talking

Then I fell to the ground and cried. Police burst through the door. "Help me please." I cried. I was carried to an ambulance and put in the back. Tears rolled down my face. Was I insane, a murderer, a psychopath? Who was I.