Chapter 27 - Baybay Rum

It was about three days after we had started working on the nursery, and Ant went out to crack a cold one wit da bois so I didn't do much to it. I was kinda stressed though because I was have pretty bad contractions and Anthony wasn't there to help if anything happened, he was probably getting drunk and doing something dumb. Minus ten dad points. So I called the only person I knew would come over.

Ring ring...
Ring rin-
"Holo!"
"PIPPA COME QUICK PLEASE."
"OH OK."

About ten minutes later Pippa came bursting through the door, I gave her a spare key just in case of an emergency. "wHAT HAPPENED!" She screamed as she sat next to me on the couch. "My tummy hurtyyyyy." I said like a child. "Yo! Pillip! Chill out on your mom my mans!" Pippa said pointing to my stomach. Then another contraction came on. "Jesus...IS THIS NORMAL!! ITS LIKE A MONTH EARLY JESUS FUC-" "NOT AROUND THE BABY!" Pippa interrupted. She took a breath and calmed herself. "Ok... maybe he's just ready to come out? Or false labor?" She said as I clutched her hand. "He needs to wait because yOUR FATHER IS DRUNK AT THE MOMENT!" I said as the pain grew stronger.

Hours flew by and soon my terrible contractions stopped. Pippa stayed with me until Anthony came home, and when he did...he was hammered. "Hayyy babeee!" Ant said as he stumbled through the door way. "Ow ya doin? Ow tha baybay rum?" Me and Pippa held our laughter in. "Its..pft..comin along well babe. Why don't you get some sleep?" I said and he nodded. "Kay gnight!" Pippa followed him to make sure he didn't die. I slept on the couch because I didn't want to wreak of alcohol. Pippa left and I made a quick dinner. Then I fell asleep on the couch.

(A/N: ok so! So so so sorry for not updating, im currently in a different state for a soccer tournament and have been really busy, sorry for the short chapter im in a bif rush, k bye!)