Chapter 41

My eyes fluttered open, I was in a hospital room. The sounds of soft crying and the machine beeping filled my ears. "My...head...." I shifted uncomfortably. Anthony jolted up from my side. His eyes were red and puffy, he was crying. "Oh god are you alright?!" He said while pulling me into an embrace. I nodded, burying my face into his shoulder. Tears escaped the corners of my eyes as I pulled away from the hug. "I was so worried." Ant cried. "Shh, I know I know shh." I wiped his tears, and he wiped mine. We sat there for a moment looking into eachothers eyes before we were interupted. The sound of soft knocking on the door filled the room, then the sound of the door opening. There in the room stood my best friends, Lin, V, Pippa, Jazzy, and Leslie. And of course..."Phillip!" I called out to my boy. He started to crawl to the hospital bed causing me and Ant to cry more. Ant picked him up and handed him to me. "Hi baby!" I said through sobs. I lifted him in the air.

Phillip's POV
MAMA STOP CRYING! I SOWWY I NO MEAN TO MAKE YU SAD! Me make mama happy. I wanna tell her!

Y/N's POV
"M...mama!" Phillip said. I looked to Ant, shocked. I started sobbing hard. I pulled him to my chest and Pip cried into my shoulder too. We were all a mess, everyone was crying in the room and I was in pain. I love it.

(A/N: SO SO SORRY! IVE BEEN SO FUCKING BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND PLAYING TWO SPORTS UGH, SORRY ITS SHORT BUT HERE HAVE FUN ILYSM)