The 'Date' pt 1

Oh my goodness like I said in the first chapter, I had no idea what I was doing. Just keep reading.

After a few  minutes, all the cast mates were called back to practice. practicing took about 3 or 4 hours, and time to get to rehearse. after practice, the party was over, and everyone was getting ready to go home. I watched as Chloe got up from her seat, and wraps her purse around her shoulder. She  was about to walk out the door but Luckily I caught her before she did. I tap her on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Hey Chloe." She turns around, closing the door now, behind her. "Oh, hey Logan?" She says, sounding more like a question.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? You know, just to get to know each other better as new cast mates?" I try my best not to sound nervous, because for some weird reason I just am..

"Oh, really?" She says as if she is in shock. "Yeah, I would like to get to know you better. Plus, our characters are best friends in the movie soo..." she laughs at that, I don't know why though, but I got to see that pretty smile of hers so I'm okay with it. "Yes Logan, I'd love to hang out with you" she says and smiles. I must be on fire because she just keeps smiling. I can stare at that smile all day if I could...but that'd be awkward and if it was all day then I wouldn't have time to vlog.

Chloes POV:
   Wow. Logan just asked me if I wanted to hang out. I know not like as a date but its a 'date' as 'friends', and I would love to get to know that dumb ass better. He seems pretty chill. "So how does tonight at 6:00 sound?" He says, with that nice smile of his.

"Perfect, and its better then being stuck alone in my apartment all day" I say jokingly. "Haha. Okay. Sounds good. Soo, I guess I'll see you tonight." he says, with a grin. "Yeah, I guess you will." I bite my lip and walk out the door while Logan just watches me leave. Before I closed the door, I saw him ready to blush. I found that super cute and and I couldn't seem to stop smiling.

Logans POV:
  When she bit her lip before she left, I began to blush. Hopefully she didn't notice. I'd be embarrassed because savages don't blush, they make OTHER people blush.
   I called an uber to take me home. The whole ride there, I couldn't stop thinking about Chloe's smile. It's so...perfect. HEY! just like mine!

  A few minutes later, I arrive at my apartment, Ayla, George, and Evan are there watching tv on the love sacks.

  "Okay guys, I need your guy's to help me look sexy for tonight." I say as I rush into my apartment.

"For what?" Ayla asks. "Yeah, for what..." Geroge deeply gasps, "DOES MUH BOII HAVE A DATE??" George asks.

"You bet I do" I say with a smirk. "Muh boi is SAVAGE!" Evan says with a huge smile. "With who bro?" George asks.

"Well, this girl, she's really chill and funny. I just met her toda-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Ayla's  bitch ass and had to cut me off.     

"NO LOGAN! DON'T EVEN SAY YOU'RE DATING A GIRL YOU JUST MET OH MY GOD" she rudely interrupts.

"Well, It's not really a date date, its like a date to get to know each other. When me and her talked about it, we didn't call it a date, we called it a hang out." I say, defending myself. Ayla is scary sometimes.

  "Please just help me look sexy for tonight please" I beg, giving them all my puppy eyes. "Okay fine. We will help. But I just cant believe you actually have a date." Ayla says.

"Its more of a hang out. Plus I don't even know if she has a boyfriend."

"Oh. Well, sorry bro. I have a feeling that you guys will eventually be together." George says, smiling.