Hinting

Chloe's POV:
All of a sudden, a great idea pops in my head. Instead of telling the Logang that me and Logan are dating straight up, we can hint to them! It would make things much more fun for them. And not to mention, it will help Logan with views! I tell him this, and he smiles real big. "You're right Chloe! That's a great idea! Every one already ships Chlogan, so why not start the hinting anyway?" He says. I smile and stand up to wrap one of my arms around Logan's waist, as he puts his arm over my shoulder. We begin to walk down the road. "Maybe, let's start out first hint now. We can both tweet something, and have it match the other's tweet!" I say. He smiles and pulls out his phone. I pull out mine, and tweet.

I smile, and show Logan

I smile, and show Logan. "You tweet something about love now. This will for sure give them an idea." I say. I feel like this whole hinting thing is perfect. Logan smiled at his phone, and shows me what he tweeted.

I hope saying 'isn't it's at the end of the tweets, didn't give it off too much

I hope saying 'isn't it's at the end of the tweets, didn't give it off too much. Honestly, at this point I don't care. As long as he's happy, I'm happy. He wraps one arm around my shoulder again, as we walk home. I know no one will spot us because these streets are very empty. While we walk, we talk about the most craziest things. Strangers look at us like we're crazy. Me and Logan just laugh it off, and continue to talk. "Have you ever wonderd why sand is called sand? I've always thought it was because its between the sea, and land." He says. At this, I break down laughing. This guy seriously has the power to crack me up, no matter what time of the day it is. He always puts a big smile on my face, that's so damn hard to get rid of. I playfully slap his chest. "Logan. You're such a dork, I swear." I say while trying hard not to let laughter take over my talking. He chuckles, and rubs his head. I giggle, and the rest of our walk, we just talk, laugh, and annoy the people walking.

*After the walk. At home.*

Logan's POV:
When we get home, I take off my shirt, and plop on a love sack. It's quite hot in here, and the damn air conditioning doesn't work. I think it's only hot, because I kept the heater on all night last night. I see Chloe walk to her room. I wonder what for? I expected her to lay down with me, but I guess not. With all truth, I feel a little upset. I decide to let this slide, and I pull out my phone to see the recent comments I've gotten on my last tweet. The most comments I get, are #Chlogan or #ChloganIsReal. I smile really big to myself. I'm happy they are shipping Chlogan. I see funny Chlogan stuff, and it's really amazing on how much a fan base can ship someone with someone, so hard that they make edits, and fan pages. I love all these Chlogan edits I get tagged in. They are absolutely amazing. I really wanna up the hinting, but I know if I hint too much, it will be so obvious. I lay down flat on my back, and  rest my head down, smiling on the love sack. I close my eyes, and just relax, listening to the sound of Kong's loud barks, and Mavericks loud screams. All of a sudden, I feel someone's body weight on me. I feel both or their legs on each side of me. They sit a little too close to my thing, but I don't mind. I know who it is. I smirk, and open my eyes. Chloe. A huge smile spreads across my face when I see her. I look down to where her thing and mine meet. I see that she's in her panties, and a laced bra, with a silk long sweater. Of course, this turns me on. Chloe's so good at doing that to me. "Woah. Look at you baby girl!" I say while putting each of my hands on her thighs. She smiles, and rubs my shirtless chest with both of her hands. "Why you lookin' so hot, princesses? You already know this just teases me." I say, while playfully biting my lip.

Chloe's POV:
I purposely put these on, just to tease Logan. He makes me so mad, because now it feels like he's teasing me! Of course he just had to bite his fucking sexy ass lips. I get turned on because of this, especially because of the way his soft, tough hands felt on my thighs. My goal to myself was to not let him turn me on, more than 3 times, I have to turn him on, so he can see how  I feel because he does that to me everyday. I scoot closer to him, spreading my legs more, just to tease him. He laughs, and shakes his head. "Chloe no! No honey no!" He says in nervous voice. I know why he's saying this, but I want him to tell me what he's felling😏. "What is it Logan?" I say in a flirty voice, while biting my lip. His face turns completely red, as he uses his hands to try to cover it. "Chloe baby! Stop please." He whines. I giggle, as continue to tease him. I lean in on his chest, as I softly kiss his neck. He groans lightly, which makes me smile. Logan pushes me in closer on him. Continue to kiss his neck. All of a sudden, I feel Logan place his hands in between my legs. He smiles when he sees me look down at where his hands are. "Two can tease." He says. That turns me on so badly this time. I hate Logan for turning me on so damn much, but then I love how he does it. "So are you just trying to tease me or are we actually going to do something?" He asks, grinning. I smile, and lay down on Logan's chest. "I love you Logan. I mumble. " I love you too Chloe." After that, we fall fast asleep.

Yeah I know. The way they fell asleep is sorta weird but it's also cute to me😂 this chapter is so short bc I still haven't done my homework, and it's 8:00pm. I will post sooo on!! Bc I'm so slipping happy!!! This story made the list in fan fiction!!😆😊😊😊 m sooo happy!!!  So thanks to all of you enjoy have been here with me since I first started, and thank u to all who joined the Chlogang!!!!! Sm love guys. Since I'm so happy I'm literally never going to stop writing so I can be as active as I can. Lol, but with that said, ilyasm. Take it easy fam, peace✌❤❤