Asking

Warning: This chapter contains content that may be uncomfortable for young viewers. (Not a lot though, lol)

Scarlett's POV:
When I get at Logan's house, I just walk into 'my room'. I don't like bonding, in fact, bonding is my aversion. I have specific reasons why, but I try not to bring back any memories. Im not surprised at all in why I even am here. I'm used to being thrown back and forth. I'm used to being with a family for like a week or month, then brought back to the foster home. I'm trying my best, to avoid the fact that I will soon be brought back the foster home, aka house of torture, and depression. Mark and Kylie didn't specifacly tell me this, but I just know it. I know it because its happened everytime someone has adopted me. They always bring me back to that terrible place, not knowing what happens to me there. I'm scared to be brought back, but at least being adopted is a week or month escape for me. In the living room, I can hear Logan and the girl he's with, laughing histarcally at the movie their watching. Mark told me that they are just friends. They would make a cute couple. It's going to be totally boring here because I have no phone or TV to watch in here. UghHHHHH. I look around the room and see a pile of books on the dresser, I walk up to them, and pull out book titled 'The Life of Morgan Freeman' and start to read it. Hours pass, and I check the time on the clock that read 5:20. I realize that its getting  sorta late, and I have no pajamas or any clothes. I forgot Mark rushed me out the house, so I didn't have a chance to pack. I decide to tell Logan this, so just in case he has anything for me to wear to bed. I walk out into the living room, and see Logan and his friend girl or most likely, girlfriend, staring deeply into one another's eyes. I can sooo tell they really like each other. I smile to myself on how cute these two look, staring, smiling, and blushing to each other. I don't want to ruin their moment, but I have to. "Um, Logan?" I say in a super sweet little girl voice (only because I'm trying to speak in a kind pitched voice.) Him and the girl, quickly look up at me. "Oh hey Scarlett? What's up?" He asks me. "Oh, um I was just wanting to say that I have no clothes. Um, Mark didn't let me pack." Logan slaps his head, play fully, which makes me and the girl smile. "I can't let you sleep in jeans. We're going shopping RIGHT now!" Logan says while jumping off the love sack and grabbing keys. "Come on Chloe and Scarlett." Me and the girl, Chloe, follow behind him and into the car.

*in the car*

Chloe decides to sit in the back with me, which was very weird to me because usually adults hate sitting in the back. Logan begins to drive. "So Scarlett. I know that I am a stranger to you, but I would like to get to know you. I was hoping tomorrow I can take the three of us to Disney World or something?" Logan says while smiling and looking at me through the car mirror. My heart starts to skip because I have never really been to Disney World, or any other place besides in a car to 'home' or foster care. All my other adoptive 'families' have never took me to anywhere big and fun. Not even to a grocery store. Never really got to witness the outdoors, and what it feels like to have a good life. "Okay. It sounds like fun." I say. I am deep down in side afraid to go because fun places require smiles, and it leads to bonding. Those are two things I'm not good at, and afraid of doing. "It will be fun. Trust me." I nod my head, and look out the car window. "So Scarlett, what are some things you like to do?" The girl beside me, Chloe asks. "Well, I'm really good at drawing, and I love singing." I say. Since I was always in foster care I just always drew. I always sang because it would make me feel better after I got heart broken. "Really? Wow you must be very talented." Chloe says, which makes me almost smile, but I hold it in so I don't. Instead I just say "Thank you." "I bet she is talented. later me and her will do a duet type thing for you Chloe." Logan says while smirking. He makes Chloe blush so easily. I think their relationship is actually very cute. Logan turns on the radio, and the first sing that  plays is my favorite song. It just so happens to be Chloes and Logan favorite song too, because we all starting singing it at the same time. "Woaaaaaahhh! How did we do that?" Logan asks, like he's a retard. I really want to laugh, but I decide to chuckle to myself. "That's my favorite song." Me, Chloe, and Logan all say at the same time, which makes us all laugh, (but I don't of course). Chloe and me look at each other like we're all crazy. Chloe then starts to laugh, and I smile but use my hand to hide it. The rest of the car ride was just a bunch of music and smiling and laughing. I really enjoy being with these people. I'm not lying when I say that being with them, this is the most I've ever smiled, laughed, and spoke. When I'm around them, I don't feel so shy anymore. It's weird.