CHLOE!???!

Logans pov:
Chloe just texted me, so im on my way to go help her.

Logan walks over to where Chloe told him to meet her...

"CHLOE?!!" I scream. I run up to her, and take off my shirt and use it to cover up the blood and stop it from coming out . My heart shatters into a billion peices. I am broken inside. My heart is hurt, yet worried at the same time. I dont know what to do. I just begin to cry. I pick up my phone and dial 911. My hands are too shaky, tears fill my eyes and begin to pour out. "CHLOE? CHLOE PLZ CHLOE! SAY SOMETHING!" Veins pop out my head from screaming. My face turns red. Why would someone go this far?
*call with 911*
911: 911 whats your emergencey?
Logan: My friend! Someone stabbed her. She is bleeding and its not stopping.
911: okay sir, calm down. Where is your location
Logan: uh, we are outside. We are near the first alley on Atlantic Bouleverd.
911: okay we will be there very soon
    *end of call*
I just sit down by Chloe, holding my shirt on her stab. Soon, the blood takes over my shirt. The stab was very very deep. I swear at I will HURT who ever hurt my Chloe. I cant take this anymore. I punch the brick floor in which causes my nuckles to bleed. My heart hurts so bad and tears fall down my cheeck. This is the first time I have ever let the tears escape my eyes. Chloe means so much to me, and I cant loose her. I... I love her.

Minutes later the ambulance arrive. Logan uses Chloes phone to contact her parents. They dont allow Logan to ride in the ambulance with her, so Logan decides to follow the ambulance.

Minutes later, at the hospital

Logans pov:
I cant think straight. What am I suposed to do if I loose Chloe? I hope who ever did this goes to prison. I see a nurse walk out, she aproches me. "Is everything okay? Whats going on? Please tell me shes still alive! Does she need surgery?" I ask impatiently. "Sir please calm down. She is going to need a surgery. It appears on the stab, the knife blade broke inside her stomach, and after the surgery, she will be needing stitches. She will then need to rest in this hospital for a few days or possibly weeks." The nurse says. I cant go that long without my Chlo. "Well, are there any possibilities she wont make it through surgery?" I ask while I feel pain in my heart as I say that. "There are many possibilities. But dont think on the bad side, only think on the good side." I cant handle it. I need someone to talk to. The only person I have that will understand is Ayla. I decide to text her and tell her.

*text messages with Ayla*

Ayla🍑: Yo Ayla, can you meet me at the hospital plz
Logan💩: wait wdym? Why???
Ayla🍑: i need you ayla. Plz come to the hospital wit me
Logan💩: okay, ill b there asap.
Ayla🍑: mkay. Hurry plz. I rlly need u rn
Logan💩 i am😟

Minutes later, Ayla arrives...

Aylas pov:
I rush over into the hospital, and see that Logan has been crying. His eyes are all red and puffy. I quicky run up to him, and hug him. He soon begins to cry on my shoulder. "Logan! Whats wrong??" I ask in a soft voice. He just continues to cry. Finally he says "Its Chloe, Chloe got stabbed and now I might loose her." He says while letting the tears fall onto my shoulder. I feel a slight bit of jealousy hit me. He must really care about this Chloe girl. "Who is Chloe?" I ask him. I feel bad for asking because when I do, he crys way harder. "Sh-she is my best friend from set, and she is amazing and now im gonna loose her and I am not good bro!!" He says while wiping his tears. I feel very bad for him. I've never seen Logan cry this much, in my life. I just softly pat him on the back while hugging him.
Logan pov:
I just had to let it all out. There was no way I would let the pain take me over. I am just so thankful I have Ayla. "Im sorry but you guys will have to leave." The nurse says. "Wait, what do you mean leave? Im not going any where." I say. "Im sorry sir, but you are going to have to leave." I get so mad. What did I do to make them want me to leave? I just ignore that fact, and I punch the wall, leaving a indent. "LOGAN!!" Ayla says. I just walk out the door, and Ayla follows behind. "Logan you are SO stupid! Why would you do that?" Ayla says. "AYLA IM SORRY OKAY? YOU TRY BEING TREATEND TO LOOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE!" I yell with hurt in my voice.

Aylas pov:
Ive never seen Logan act this way, and we've known each other for years. I can tell he really cares about Chloe. I hope to meet her soon. Even though I still like Logan, I want him to be happy with Chloe. Yeah, every now and then I will be jealous of course, but im gonna have to learn to deal with it.  "Okay, Im sorry Logan. I didnt mean to offend you." I say. "No its my fault. Im just upset. But its getting late. We should head home." He says. "Yeah, yeah. We should." I say.

Chloes pov:
I wake up. I have a pounding headache. I look around and see that Im in a hospital room. Its very dark. A police officer walks in. "Hey ma'm. Do you happen to have any idea who did this to you?" He says. "Yeah, yeah I do." I say. "Alright, and who would that be?" He asks. "Logan. Logan Paul." I say.

Woozaz. Soooo.... that just happend. I will try to post as often as I can, but schools coming up in a few days, and yeah.. hope you enjoyed this story. Next chapter will be out later, or soon👍 Take it easy fam, peace✌❤❤