I Guess This Is It

"Chloe. Why are you so upset? Did I do something again?" I ask, trying hard not to let tears pour down my face. She looks at me through her red yet puffy eyes. "Logan. I just think that being in a relationship is too much. We are already all over the news." I stop for a second.
"Wait. What do you mean we are all over the news?" I ask, while grabing my phone out of my back pocket of my maverick joggers. She wipes a tear from her eye. I can tell she is really hurting, but I didn't know it was this bad.
"Logan, everyone is doing the hashtag chlogan! And then a majority of people are saying you are cheating on me! Not to mention I'm being called a whore and a slut from your fans.  It's just too much to handle, and I have better things to worry about. I have a career, and that's what I should be focusing on. I can possibly loose my career if I continue to live with you, and let your Fandom  go crazy,!" She says in a raspy voice from crying. At her words, I can feel myself slowly break. At this moment, I know this isn't a joke. I know she is being real. My heart wants to beg her to stay with me, but my brain wants me to let her go. Our relationship has been crazy, and anyone would agree. The problem is, I can't live without Chloe. She's the main reason why I never did the stupid things I've always thought of doing. I throw my back up against the wall, and slowly slide down, covering my face. It's dramatic I know, but my actions speak louder than my words. I slowly turn my head, to look into Chloes room, where I see several packed bags.
"Chloe. You don't have to leave me. Please don't. I CAN control my fans. I'll try at least. I'll make a whole video about it, and let them understand that we are 'not' dating! Just please Chloe. I can't loose you again!" She looks at me. This time her eyes more puffy.
"You can make a video about how we are not dating. Because we aren't," She says as a single tear drops down her face as she walks out the door. At this particular moment, im not sure how I should feel. She has a point to Berlin words, and I understand, she wanted to keep our relationship just between the two of us. I was stupid to go and use her beautiful self for "gone sexual" in my vlogs. Maybe that's what caused it. My stupid chochy self had to go and ruin everything, because ruining everything is what I am obviously good at. I can't even keep a relationship for more than a damn day! I decide to get off the ground, crying like a idiot, and call Ayla. She always is cheerful for me, she's always there for me, even when I wasn't there for her. At least I know she won't leave me. I stand up from the cold floor, and walk into my kitchen to poor me some wine. Like dad always says, a little wine when I'm feeling whiney can never hurt. I grab a cup from the deep dark oak wood, that has many slices and carves in it from me being chochy, and stupid for my vlogs. I pour some wine into a glass, and drink away. Soon I find myself drinking, one after another...after another...after...another. I don't care! I will drink however much I want! No one can do anything about it! Because I have no one who cares, anyways. I walk out of the kitchen, and plop down onto the couch. As within seconds, the sound of the door bell, echos through my apartment.
"Logan! It's me, Ayla! Can I come in please?" Ayla asks, as she peaks her head into the door hole.
"Come in."
As soon as she walks in, I feel my body grow weak. She wears, a tight laced crop top, and some yoga tights. She looks very good in those tights. I don't know why I chose Chloe over Ayla. Ayla seems to be more better, in some way I can't explain. Damn it! Snap out of it Logan! You can't be attracted to a girl because of her looks. I look over at Ayla, who is staring intensely at me.
"Hey logan. Are you okay?" She asks, raising her eyebrows. I feel every muscle in my body drop. Am I okay? I can't answer that myself. I finally begin to break down in tears. I'm too weak to hold back more tears. I don't have the strength. Do in really even love Chloe? If I really did, my body would be able to fight for her, for her to come back. But... if she really loved me, she would have been understanding. What do I really want? Fame, or love?

Chloe's pov:
I walk the busy streets of Hollywood, alone. Amazing memories of Logan and I, fill my mind. In fact, the memories take up all the space in my head. He is all I can think about. I really love him. I love him so fucking much, but we just can't be together. It's only the best decision for the both of us! Our fandoms just don't get along with one another, and then I start to feel even worse than I already do. I just wish there was another way. Another way I can continue doing what I love, in peace, while I still date Logan. But sadly, there isn't. I know people don't know me and Logan were dating, but living with him exposes us. So moving out will be the best choice. I still want to date Logan! It's just, I can't live with him. He'll be fine without me. Will he?

Logans POV :
"I just need to wash my face, and freshen up," I say, as I get up from the couch. I walk into the restroom and stop at the sink. I look up at the mirror above it.  The beautiful memories of me and Chloe, fly through my head. Too many of them. My muscles tense up, as I feel my hands slowly form a fist. Without any warning, I feel my fist slam into the mirror. Many pieces of glass fly across my bathroom floor, as many pieces of glass land on my arm, giving it a slice. Blood begins to drip from my arm and from my feet, of the glass I am stepping on. I take one last look at the glass mess around me. It reminds me of how broken my heart truly is.

Guys😭 I have very important news. Well first of all I just want to apologize for the very short chapter, I have reasons. I want to keep the chapters at least 1600 words long, instead of 2800-3100 words long. Plz don't be mad about this chapter, because it's 100% sure not what you think. So the reason I have not been updating is because I recently fond out that I have glaucoma, and it's hard to be writing when I have pain. So I hope you guys understand, but I will update when I get a chance. I was also a concealer at 6th grade camp, and it was lit! So that week I didn't post, because of that. So if you have any further qustions, feel free to ask. I will be replying all day tonight and tommorow. Ilysm and I'll update soon. Take it easy fam, peace✌❤❤