Snooping

Logans pov:
With all honesty, I really hope Chloe ends up being mine again.  She is just too amazing to let go! But I have to be a gentle man, and let her have as much time she needs.
"Um..Ya, don't worry about it Chloe. If you need time to think, then I'll, I'll give you time." I say, trying so hard to break. She looks me in the eyes, and smiles a reassuring smile.
"Thanks Logan so much. I appreciate it." She climbs off of my hospital bed, and sits back down on the chair, close to my bed.
"So, when will you be out?" She asks me, rubbing my arm and feeling the scars. I smile.
"In a few hours, bab-" I find myself, about to call Chloe baby. I immediately begin to blush.
"I mean, um, in a few hours. You can go home right now Chloe, and rest." I say, giving her a smile. I'm happy she stayed here with me, and she didn't go out and be around other guys. At least that part made me smile. She looks at me as she grabs my hand to hold.
"No, I don't want to leave you right now. I can stay a few more hours until you get out! I don't want you to be alone." She says, as her eyes begin to water up. I don't know if she has to sneeze or if she's just crying because she loves me.
"No Chloe, I want you to go back to our apartment, and rest. Your eyes are so puffy. You need to sleep." I say, sternly. I can see it in her face. She really doesn't want to leave me. I've been through worse, but I don't know why she acts like this one is the worst. I just cut my veins! Big deal! But I'm really thankful and glad, that she doesn't want to leave me.
"No Logan please let me stay with you. I don't want to leave you again. Leaving you was one of the worst choices I made. When I left you, this happend, and what if I leave you again, and something worse happens. Logan I don't want to risk it! Please just let me stay." She begs. My heart flutters like a cheesy love bird. I really want her to rest. Her health is important to me, but right now it's not important to her. She only got 20 minutes of sleep!
"Chloe, you can stay here, but promise me you will rest?" She looks at me and smiles.
"I promise." With that, she sits on the chair, and leans her head back. She shifts in her seat many times, until finally she let's out a sigh. I laugh and look over at her, to see her making pouty lips. With a smile, I signal for her to come onto my bed. A large smile takes over her beautiful restless face, as she gently climbs on my bed.
"Thanks Logan." She says, as she places her head on my shoulder.
"No problem Chloe. Now rest." She closes her eyes, and it wasn't long before she falls asleep. After a few minutes Chloe's phone begins to go off. She is still alseep, but I don't know if I should wake her. Then, I see who is texting her. Miguel. I pick up her phone, not knowing if I should read their messages or not. Not for any specific reason, just to make sure nothing has happened between the two of them. I know that it's none of my business, but if I were alseep, and my phone was unlocked, I'm pretty sure she would do the same. All I know, is that I'm going to regret this when I'm done. I quickly grab her phone, and click on Miguel's contact. I scroll up, and begin to read, their conversation from yesterday.

Chloe: hey miguel. I'm bored. How's Scarlett?
Miguel: oh hey chloe! She's doing fine. Just her and Clarissa are having a blast.
Chloe: oh that's great.

I begin to get bored, so I scroll down to see there most recent messages. I scroll till I find something...upsetting?

Miguel: ya. So I was wondering, do you want to hang out sometime? Like 2 grab a coffee or sum😛
Chloe: idk. Maybe. If we do it might upset my bf.
Miguel: oh. Well do you have to tell him? Or can you just be free for once😂
Chloe: I tell him everything. When ur in a relationship you can't keep secrets. It only breaks trust.
Miguel: wow. Someone is a love bird 😂
Chloe: haha.
Miguel: so are you coming over again 2nite? 2nite I was planning on working RLLY hard 😩😉
Chloe: ya. It gets exhausting. Idk how ppl do it like every day. Not to mention it's painful😩😥.
Miguel: oh I'm sorry. I'll chill next time. Sometimes I get too excited to have you. You know?
Chloe: haha. Ya. My pleasure. Anytime in fact.
*******************************
What the fuck! What did I just read? Has Chloe been cheating on me? With Miguel? Chloe to turn. I exit off of her messages, and I put her phone back where it was, just in case she wakes up. I close my eyes, as I let a tear fall out of its place. I soon fall asleep, thinking about what being cheated on feels like.