Plans

Chloe's POV:
I feel very nervous because when we pull up, everyone stares at us. Is it the car or the fact that we came together? "Logan people are staring. It's kinda uncomfortable." I say. "Chloe, you will be fine." He says.

Chloe and Logan have fun there and meet some other people and they become friends. After the party...

"Chloe can we go home so we can start tommrows vlog?" Logan asks. "Yeah. This party was fun." She says. "Yeah I know." Logan says while smiling at Chloe. They get in the car and drive to thier house. "So for the vlog we have to do challenges. There is the yoga challenge, chapstick challenge, and the guess that body parts challenge." Logan says. "Yoga? Okay well I will need to put leggings on." Chloe says.

Chloe's POV:
I run to my room and look for leggings. They are all gone so I just put on a pair of tights, and one of the maverick girl tank tops, and run back into the living room. I see Logan has already started the vlog. "And here is miss Bennet looking good in the maverick top!" Logan says. I laugh, then sit criss cross on the floor by him. "So the top three most requsted games I'm going to be playing with Chloe because literally she's the only person you guys named. Literally I was looking and looking and all I saw was Chloes name." He laughs. The Logang must really like me. That's a good and bad thing. I don't want the attention by the Logang,  but I'm glad they like me. "So the yoga challenge is basically where you go on Google and search up yoga poses and you do them." He says. "I got my best friend Chloe here to help me with them!" I role my eyes and laugh. "Okay so here is the first pose." He says while picking the first image that popped up.
"Okay so here's the first pose." He says while laying on the ground.  I lay down on the ground in front of him. "Okay Chloe I will lay on the ground and lift myself up, then you can use the love sack to kick yourself over so your feet are on my back." He says. I already know what to do since the picture was right in front of us but never mind. I just laugh at my own thoughts then I hope on the love sack and kick my feet over onto Logan's lower back. "Did we do it,? Did we do it?" Logan says while smiling like he just mastard the hardest pose in the world. I laugh at that and say "Ask the Logang, but I think we nailed it!" I say while removing my feet off his back. "Okay Logang comment down and tell us if you think we did that pose great!" He says in his silly yet adorable voice.
(Screen shot of the pose that popped up)

"Okay next pose!" He says. A gigantic smile appears across his face. Oh no! Now he's up to something. "What's the huge smile for?" I ask suspiciously. "Oh nothing." Logan says with a smirk. As much as I hate when he does that, he looks freakin cute. "This is the next pose." He says. If that's the next pose then why would he be smirking? He's such a choch.