Teasing

Chloe's POV:
I decide to end the kiss, because I start to feel breathless. Logan has an amazing taste to his kiss. I put my forhead on Logan's, and just stare down at mine and his legs. I smile, then look up at him. "What do you want to to do right now." He asks me, smiling. I really want us to rip off all our clothes and take it to the bed, but I of course don't tell him that. "Anything. As long as I'm with you." I say, while looking up to kiss him. *beep beep* Logan's phone beeps, causing the both of us to get startled. I can see the text messages are from George. Logan looks up at me and smirks, and says "Are you up for a beach day, with me, George, Brendon, Frank, Johannes, Alissa, and Banks?" I widen my eyes because that's a LOT of people. But we need to have a little fun while we can because Scarlett isn't here, and when she is here, me and Logan can't do certain things. "Hell yeah! Let's have fun!" I say while closing my legs and hopping off Logan. He looks down at the ground and smiles, which makes me smile.

Logan's POV:
Chloe is so adorable. She can make me smile anyday. At least today me and Chloe can have fun together. Scarlett should be coming back tomorrow so I'm trying to enjoy time with Chloe while it last. "Should we get ready now?" She asks, taking the hair tie out of her hair, and causing a tiny peice of hair to dangle in her face. I smile and tuck it behind her ear and say "Just make sure you put on a sexy bikini." She smiles back, and whispers in my ear, "Don't worry baby boy. I will." As she walks away into her room. I watch as she leaves and smiles. I feel my face lightly heat up. I love it when she teases me. It kinda seems... Sexy. I rub the back of my neck, thankful that she can't see me blushing right now. She sees me blush everyday, so I dont know why I'm acting like this is the first. I decide to walk to my room to change into clothes for swimming. I take off my clothes and notice that I've gotten a lot bigger. I have a full on 8 pack now, and that's for sure gonna impress Chloe. I'm actually really excited to go to the beach again. It seems like every time I've went to the beach, it was with Chloe and something romantic happened between the two of us. I smile at that thought, and throw a shirt on, and jean shorts over my swim trunks. All of a sudden, my phone beeps. I get a text from Banks.

*text messages with Banks*

Banks 🤑💸: hey. I'm picking u up so we can go to George's together. Leave Chloe and Alissa is picking her up. We have something planned for the 2 of u 😏
Logan: uh huh.... Okay.
Banks: good u better be ready boi! It's ur big day!

*end of messages *
I start to feel suddenly more excited then I was before. I just today feel like it's gonna be epic. Or at least cool. I sit down patiently, and minutes later, Banks knocks on my door.
"Hey Logan. Ready to go?" I nod, then we both walk out the door.

*in the car with Banks*

"So where are we even going?" I ask. "We are driving to George's house because he has a cool limo type car so we're riding that to the beach." He says. I nod, but we both leave the rest of the car ride silent. Minuets later, we arrive at Georges apartment.

Meanwhile, back at Logan's and Chloes shared apartment...

Chloes POV:
*know knock knock*
I am in my room, when I hear a knock on the living room door. I walk out of my room and see that Logan must've left. I open the door and see Alissa. She holds two Gucci bags in her hand. "Hey boo!" She says. "Hay!" She is wearing a white and gold bikni. She looks so cute in it. "So since we're going to the beach, I bought you some nice ass shit that you can try on." She says, while walking to the love sacks and dropping the bags on them. She pulls out the first one. It's a beautiful all black and gold bikini, with a all laced dress type thing to go over it. I have to admit, it would look super cute on me. "So I thought this one would look hot on you because of your body shape!" She says. Then she grabs out the second one. A pretty long floral dress, with high up sandles. "Here. Try them in and see which one you like the most." She says. I smile and grab both of the dresses, and try them both on.