Clout House

Alissas POV:
Me and Banks were in the water, only a few feet away from Chloe and Logan. I look over to see them kissing. Me and Banks smile. "This scenery goes so perfect with their kiss. The sun set over the water looks beautiful. I say. Ever since the first day of Valley girl, I can so tell Logan has had feelings for her. I'm happy for him, he finally realizes he does. "We should go up to them." Banks says. "Yeah good idea. Always after the first kiss gets akward." I say. Banks nods, then we swim to them.

Chloe POV :
Am I crazy for kissing him? I probably am but at this moment I don't care. I really like him, and I'm so thankful for him. I won't tell him I like him because we are currently living with each other and that would make thing  akward between us. Banks and Alissa approach us. I know this is going to be akward. "Sooo, we are gonna be going to the clout house again because everyone is there now." Banks says. I'm so happy they didn't say anything stupid, or anything about the kiss. Yeah I like Logan, but I dont exactly want to tell him. I hope he thinks that it wasn't a 'I like you' kiss. Im not sure what type of kiss it was, but I'm pretty sure it was meant to be a 'I love you as a friend' kiss. I'm not in love with Logan, I just really like him. I secretly hope he likes me too. "Okay so for tonight I've ordered a personal bus for us because when we head to the clout house, we are also picking up my pal Rice and Sommer." Alissa says. To be honest it now feels weird being around Logan after I kissed him. I feel bad because I forgot that he likes someone else. I just sigh, and follow Alissa and Banks into the private bus.

Logans POV:
All I can think about was when Chloe kissed me. I keep smiling to myself. Yeah I know that kiss didn't mean anything besides thank you, but we still kissed so I'm happy. I've liked Chloe for a while now, but this all seems new to me. I feel like I upset her because I heard her sigh, then she started speed walking to catch up to Alissa and Banks, leaving me behind. I hope she doesn't think that I think that was a I like you type kiss. I just ignore that fact, and try to catch up with them. Once we are in the bus, Alissa sits down by Chloe, and Banks sits down across from Alissa and I sit by Banks, across from Chloe. The bus is sorta dark, but Banks turns on a light that makes it look black and white in here. "Soooooo, Chloe and Logan. Aren't you going to tell us about that kiss?" Alissa asks. Right now is my chance to show Chloe that I know what type of kiss that was. "No not really." I say. I realize Chloe looks up at me, but I pretend I didn't notice. "It wasn't anything special. It was just a thank you kiss, and as friends." I say. "Oh. That makes much more sense because I was wondering why you would kiss each other if you dont have feeings for eachither." Banks says. Him and Alissa laugh. 

Chloes POV:
I guess Logan told Banks he doesn't have feelings for me. I feel sorta upset, but oh well. After all, I did tell Alissa I don't like Logan.     I'm gonna admit. I did feel sorta upset when he said it was nothing special. I dont know why, but I do. Minutes later we arrive at the clout house. "Logan knows these people but you dont so I'm going to introduce you to them." Alissa says. She walks me up to some cute Asian, and some really pretty girl. "Chloe, meet Sommer, and Rice." She says. Sommer shakes my hand and says nice to meet you. Rice bro hugs me and says the same. I just laugh because boys are sometimes wierdos. Sommer is really super pretty. Logan quickly noticed that. Logan comes jogging up to us. "Hey muhh boi!" He yells to Rice. They both bro hug them do a handshake. Logan then goes up to Sommer. "Hey Sommer! Long time no see." He says. She gets really flirty and starts flipping her hair to the side. I can tell Logan likes that because he smiles at her.