Red Lips & Brown Eyes ~ Chapter Fourteen: Advice From A Giraffe

Chapter Fourteen: Advice From A Giraffe

Day Nineteen: Los Angeles, California 

Short filler chapter with lame jokes. 

Song: Rhinestone Eyes by Gorillaz

Melissa~ 

Angel is officially gone. Alex just left to go drop her off at the airport. I don't think she's told anyone else that she's pregnant, but I know that Alex knows about her pregnancy. I can tell their both happy about the member they're going to add to the family. I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl. Honestly, I hope it's a boy because I would love to see a mini Alex running around, but I can also imagine the shiest little girl resembling Angel strongly. 

Wow, I just attacked myself with kid feels. 

"Is it raining outside?" Ricky asked, pulling me out of my daze. 

I stood up from the couch and swung the door open, groaning once I saw the completely dry land. "No," I answered as I shut the door. "It's as dry as your grilfriend's vagina." 

"Very mature of you, Melissa." Aleesia snorted. I shrugged and continued staring blankly at the television screen. Supernatural was on, but unlike most days, I couldn't find myself following the show. My mind was clouded with so many different things. For one, we have an interview that needs to get done later today, but honestly, I don't want to do that shit. To add to that crap, we have a signing and a video meeting with our manager. I think he's going to begin discussing us writing for a new album soon. 

"Sucks that Angel's gone now." Ayane whispered, her thin arms folded over her stomach. "She told me she'd make it to the show in Maryland, but it isn't going to be the same without her." She added. 

"Let's not drown ourselves in self pity, ya? I just want to sit here and watch Supernatural." Jimmy kept his eyes locked on the television screen. CW were doing some sort of marathon of all the episodes. Now, we were on season four when Dean meets Castiel. 

The episode that created Destiel.  

"He's so hot." Anna uttered, her eyes fixed on dean's muscular arms. Aleesia, Ayane, Sasha and I all nodded in agreement. If I had to choose one actor from Supernatural as the most attractive, I'd definitely chose Jensen Ackles. Yes, Misha Collins and Jared are attractive, but Dean has always held a place in my heart since season one. 

Patrick huffed quietly, adjusting the black fedora on his head. "I have never understood this show." He quietly admitted. "Like, why is that Dean guy in Hell." 

"Did you not pay attention to the show at all, Patrick? They literally just explained what happened in the recap at the beginning." Ayane pointed out. 

"Because he sold his soul to save his brother, Sam. It's what his dad did." I explained. 

"Is his brother the trench coat dude?" He asked. 

"Oh my god!" Ayane groaned, throwing her hands up.  

"No, the trench coat dude is an angel from heaven. The tall one is Dean's brother. He saved him when Sam was stabbed by that one dude." Sasha answered. 

"But why-" 

"Oh my god, shut up Patrick! Just watch." Anna ordered. A huge grin appeared on Patrick's face and he turned his attention back to the screen. It was obvious his endless questions were made just to annoy Anna.  

The door suddenly swung open and Andy hurried into the bus. "Anna," he breathed out, "There's some weird dude outside asking for you." He said. Anna groaned and stood up from the couch. As she walked off the bus, I poked my head through the door. A huge smile quickly appeared on my face once I saw Aubrey standing about twenty feet away from the bus. He was dressed in grey jeans, white Nike shoes , a black t-shirt and a black varsity jacket. As usual, he was dressed well.