The End (Chapter 21)

Hey Y'all, I guess you've noticed that I put this book on hold, because it was my first ever and it is completely bad. I planned on writing the other 2 dates, but I can't bring myself to do it. So I'm ending it here. (If anybody even reads this or cares.) I'm not gonna rewrite it, or revise it and make it better. I'm going to end it here and probably never talk about it again. I want to be done with this book and move on like I almost have. So let's get going.   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paige's POV

While Dante was out on his date, I was back here on patrol. It's nice that the kid can date in this world. All of those boys must have hormones running wild, I wouldn't be surprised if all 4 of them just dated each other. I know there will possibly other people that'll show interest in me, but there's no way I could ever share their feelings. My heart will always belong to Zoe. Wait...

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?! GUYS, GET OVER HERE!" I yelled to the other people on patrol.

Right in front of us, there was a tank rolling straight towards us. We raised our hands in the air, because we have guns, they have a fucking tank. A man dressed up in an army uniform appeared from the top. "Hello! We're here to rescue any potential survivors! Gather those you can, as well as all of your supplies and we will escort you to a safe location!" The army man said.

Oh my god, we're finally gonna be safe. I'm finally gonna be safe. This is everything Zoey wanted for me, and it's gonna be done! I have to find Dante. I ran towards where they were going on their date. I burst through the door of the worn down building they were in and saw all 4 engaging in sexual activities. They hopped off of each other as soon as I burst in through the door. I looked away and they scrambled to get their clothes on.

"So, what's so important Paige?" Kevin asked.

"Army arrived at the base. They're saving us." I told them.

"You've gotta be shittin' me! Finally!" Travis jumped with joy.

"Let's head back and gather our things."

We walked back and did just that.

Dante and I approached the army man and talked to him for a little bit, before we dropped the bomb.

"Do you have any scientists at your base?" I asked him.

"Yeah, tons. Why?" He asked.

"Because we're immune and we could be vital for finding the cure." I said to him.

"You've gotta be shitting me." He said.

Dante and I showed him our bites, and he flipped the fuck out.

"MEN, PUT THIS GIRL AND THIS BOY IN QUARANTINE!" He shouted.

Suddenly, soldiers tied us up and separated us from the rest of the camp. They then knocked us out.

~10 Hours Later~

I woke up next to Dante, untied and in a white room. There was a doctor across from us.

"Ah, you're awake. I'm terribly sorry about the soldiers. They're brutes, but they mean well. I hope you don't mind, but I already took a blood sample from both you and your friend there. You both have the same blood type: O+. You also both have Alexandria Genesis. Really rare.

"So what does this mean for Dante and I?" I asked, sitting up.

"It means, until we can find other people with your traits, we'll have a limited supply of the cure. We also have to make some tough decisions." The doctor said.