Chapter 5

Kiems mom funeral was so nice. And I was so proud of him for holding it together the way he did. Family from out of town came just to support him and Buried his mom. After the reception I went home to change. I was still tired from last night so I left a little early. I layed across my bed and before I knew it I was knocked out sleep.

LATTER ON THAT NIGHT:

Rae.....Raven.? I heard a light voice. I rolled over and there was my mom.

Yes.?

Wake up honey, come and eat dinner.! She said sweetly. I wiped the sleep out my eyes and got up to go to the bathroom than to shower. I loved that I had my own bathroom in my own room.!
I took a quick shower than dried and put on some lotion. I loved how we ate dinner as a family together every night. I put on some shorts and a tshirt and went downstairs. Ryan and Kiem was sitting talking and laughing. My mom was making plates. I went over and sat the plates on the table as she was done. We said our grace before we ate. Fried chicken, mac and cheese and string beans with some cold ice tea lemonade. This was so good.! I couldn't look at Kiem knowing what we did. I was craving him right now.! He sat with no shirt on muscles bigger than before.

Ma this good.! Ryan said stuffing food in his mouth.

Thanks baby.! She smiled. It's chocolate lava cake in the fridge also.! She added happily. Now that's what I wanted.! I finished my food than put the dishes in the dishwasher. Making my way back upstairs and into my room.

Hi beautiful.! Kiem said coming into my room.

Hi love. I said kissing him. "Where's Ryan and my mom.?"  I asked confused.

Outside talking and sitting on the porch.

Oh.....

Yeah.! He got on top of me and kissed me some more. "Come in the room at 1, Ryan leaving than"

Where he going.?

To get some Lil bitch.!

Such a hoe.! We both laughed.

Who you telling.

You okay.?!

Yeah I'm ight, just wanna be in you though.?

I want you in me too.! I smiled kissing his lips.

Oh do you.?

Yes I do. I smiled. He bit his lip sliding his fingers in me slowly, kissing on my neck.

You still want me.? He whispered.

Mmmhm.! I moaned as he stuck his self in me slowly. I was feeling every inch of him. All though it didn't hurt as bad as yesterday it still kinda hurt but felt so good.! He went deep and slow kissing me to keep me from moaning so loud.

Yo Kiem.? Ryan's voice rawred through the house. He ignored his name and kept going. My heart was beating fast as fuck not only cause i was building a nut but because the thought of us being caught made it so much more exciting. "Rockiem.?!" Ryan's voice yelled closer to the stairs. Kiem pushed in deeper as I let my moans out.

You like that.?! He whispered

Yessss.! My arms was wrapped around his neck and he pulled out running to the bathroom.

Where Kiem.? Ryan asked walking in my room.

Bathroom.! I said in the best calm way possible.

Why is he in yo bathroom.?

Cause if you wasn't stinking the main one up he be able to use it.

Whatever. "Yo Kiem you straight.?" He asked knocking on the door.