Chapter 20

I'm gonna love you forever...I'm gonna love you foreverrrr....I'm gonna love you forever, and I don't wanna let you go.! I heard Kiem singing. I smiled hard because he song that when he asked me to marry him. I never knew he could sing. He was really good at it too.

You look handsome.! I smiled grabbing his tie to put it around his neck. He was dressed in a really nice suit. "Business meeting.?"

Yeah got a pretty good idea just gotta work some kinks out.!

What's that.?

A casino club......

A what.? I asked laughing.

A casino club......I been thinking for a while. Casinos make money right? And if you got strippers in there niggas gone come spend money.! See how that works.? Especially if I have bars, and a small restaurant and keep this shit open 24 hours. I can have a hotel in it too.!

You are crazy.! I laughed. "BUT that is actually a very good idea.! And I already know your gonna sell drugs out of it as well just be careful okay.?!"

I'm always careful baby.! He smiled before kissing me.

Mmmhmm! I love you boy.

I love you too.! I finished tying his tie around his neck and he put his coat on. He was looking so good.! I walked him downstairs to the car and watched him pull off. I hope what he wanted to do goes great.! I went to my office and finished some paper work for my clinic. Everything was mostly done already just had a couple more things to do. I was very excited for it.!

Kammer was still sleeping so I decided to make breakfast. And clean up before starting our day. I wanted to do something with him today I just didn't know what yet.! I ate and got in the shower looking for something to wear.

GoodMorning mama.! He said passsin my room.

GoodMorning baby.! I smiled kissing his forehead. "Breakfast is on the table.!"

Thank you.!

Your welcome. He ran downstairs and I got dress. I put on a pair of leggings and a sports bra with the matching sweater to my leggings and some uggs since it was raining outside. I layed kammers outfit out which was some black jeans, a yellow shirt and his black and yellow air max with a black hat.

Ma can I go to max house.?! He asked coming in his room.

What.? I thought we was gonna do something today together.!

I know and I'm sorry mom but it's kinda like his birthday and I was invited......

Okay.! He smiled big and hugged me before running out my room. Well that just put a damper on things. I changed purses and put everything I needed into the other one. I pulled out a bundle of hundreds and it was wrapped up in a piece of paper.

"Take this 5,000 and do something for yourself with it, love your soon to be husband.!"  I smiled to myself because He was always doing little cute self. Whoever knew I would be the one to make Kiem settle down.!

I dropped Kammer off to his friends sleepover birthday party, and went to go shop for wedding dresses. I started to lose hope because I couldn't find anything and I was doing this by myself so I called my mom to come with me.

She took me to where he friend does custom dresses and I found the most beautiful dress ever. It was all white with silver jewels, on the front going down like a V cut, with a really big poofy bottom that spreads out. They called it the Cinderella dress and it was so beautiful.! I tried it on and it fitted perfectly. This dress was ment for me. My mom was crying which made me cry this moment was so beautiful somebody took a picture of us.

My phone started ringing and it was Kiem. "Hi. Baby.!" I smiled.

Hey what's up fatty.!

Nothing I found my wedding dress.!

Word.?! I bet you gone look beautiful in it.!

Yeah, I can't wait.!

Me either.! I love you.

I love you too.!  Wyd?

Just got out the meeting you and Kammer wanna meet me for lunch.?

Actually Kammer ditched me,  he went to Max's birthday party sleepover. I'm with my mom.

Who is max.? I ain't meet his parents go get his ass.

Can you relax.?! Max is one of Kammers closes friends you did meet him and his mom she was the only one with glasses at the kids day at the school in his class.

Oh her.?!

Yeah.!

Mmm ight, come meet me for lunch you and Mommy.!

Okay. We'll be there.! "Ma you wanna go eat.?!"

Oh baby you know I'm down for a meal.! She said racing to the car making me laugh. I got in and she drove because I was feeling a little pain in my lower back.

Kiem opened my door for me and helped me out the car, he was all happy and shit. He kissed me and gave my mom a hug. I was feeling contractions again but they was inconsistent. I didn't wanna say anything because I could kinda handle the pain.

So how did the meeting go baby.?!

It went great.! I got what I wanted and more.!

That's amazing baby.! I'm so happy for you.!!! I sang clapping and he was smiling.

What meeting.? My mom asked.

He wants to open a club slash hotel type casino thing it's actually a really great idea.!

That does sound like a good idea, I'm proud of you.!! My mom sang hugging him making him smile. Our food came just in time and we ate. I was on everybody plate. I was so hungry I was dancing to eating my food. I know I was gone be extra fat after I have this baby.!

I'll meet you at home I gotta go finish somethings okay.?!

Okay, I'm feeling a little pain so I'll be sleep.! I wrapped my arms around his waist and he kissed my forehead.

We walked outside and guns shots went off instantly in our direction. Kiem pushed me to the ground and my mom out the way. Blood was every where and I seen Kiem got the ground. I rushed over to him screaming holding his chest as he coughed up blood, tires scratched and sirens filled the air. I was shaking in fear holding him tight as his body was going limb. "Rockiem.!" I screamed over and over as he held my hand tight blood was pouring from his chest and mouth.