Chapter 36

Kiem tried to wrap his arm around me when he finally got in the bed but I wasn't feeling it so I pushed him away.

What's your problem Raven.?

I don't even got one.! I said annoyed. I got up and grabbed my phone going into my closet.

"Are you woke.?" I sent a text out.

"Yes I am.!"

"Can you meet me.....at the coffee shop.?!"

"Yeah, is everything alright.?" I put my phone in my pocket and continued to get dress in a Pink sweat suit and uggs. I grabbed my keys to
Leave out.

Where you going? Kiem asked getting out the bed.

Nothing I do, don't concern you any more. Just like the decisions you make don't concern me.

What.?! Raven you dead ass trippin.

Naw you is Rockiem.! I'm good.

Yeah ight. Let me find out.!

Find out what.?

Find out whatever nigga you fuckin with, you and that nigga can die.!

Watch out Kiem.! I said pushing past him and leaving the house. Sierra was peeking from her room. You tell me how the fuck I'm suppose to feel when my husband ex he had a baby with is staying with us without my permission. I'm good dawg.! I pulled up to the coffee shop and got out. I went in and Zay'er stood by the register.

Heyy.! I smiled and he smiled down at me.

You okay?

Yeah just couldn't sleep.!

Well here Hot chocolate always good when you need a good nights rest.! He said handing me the hot chocolate. I smiled and he blushed. He pushed the hair out my face and behind my ear.

Thank you.

Your welcome beautiful. There Playing a movie in the theatre downstairs if you wanna go watch, where the only ones here.

Yeah sure.! What movie.

I honestly don't know some sappy old shit.

I mean it probably won't hurt....

He grabbed my hand and led me to the theatre. We took seats all the way in the back while the movie played it was one of those old movies the "Notebook".....it actually wasn't too bad the parts we did watch. I ended up falling asleep on Zay'er with my head on his chest and his arms around me. He fell asleep to. I woke up to my phone ringing and it was almost 4am and it was Kiem calling. I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket.

Husband calling.? Zay'er asked waking up.

Mmmhm.

Probably wondering where his beautiful queen is this time of night.!

Well he could keep wondering because fuck him.

You don't mean that Your just mad right now. And I'm not gonna keep you any longer ima let you go and head home.

Thank you for meeting me and letting me vent to you.

Anytime beautiful.! He smiled. He walked me to my car opening the door for me and helping me in to the car. "Let me know when you made it in safely please.!"

I will.! I smiled before pulling off.

___________________
KIEM P.O.V.

She really gone be this fuckin mad.? I mean yeah it's kinda wrong but that's the mother of my child still. As grimy as a nigga I am I still got some type of heart. I don't want the bitch but it's gonna be snowing soon and she is homeless she ain't got no family or friends so if I got extra room than why not. I knew Raven would never approve of it that's why i didn't wanna tell her.....

Trouble in paradise.? Sierra asked as she leaned out her room as we both watched Raven leave.

Nah just a disagreement. She came out her room and leaned against the balenster.

Seems more than just a disagreement Kiem.!

Nah we good.!

Mmmmm I'm sure she's going to go visit a nigga.....

She ain't stupid.

Yeah right, she left you home alone with your ex girlfriend/baby mother without a care in this world Kiem.! She said moving closer to me to the point she was in my face. "I'm just saying she don't really care and some other nigga occupying her time.!" Sierra said grabbing my dick and pulling it out my boxers. She began to put her mouth on it but I stepped back and put myself away.

I'm married Sierra, and i love my wife.! I slammed my door in her face and grabbed my phone calling my wife. Maybe she was fuckin right.