Chapter 5

Where is he? Where the hell is he.?!!!! I screamed pushing the door open to Rockiems trap house. Everybody was looking at me like I was stupid. "Tell him to get out here now.!" I screamed. I started throwing his coke and heroin all over the floor. I took a bat that was by the tv stand and started smashing his TVs in breaking them. I smashed his security cameras down. I broke his glass table. I ran to the kitchen and started grabbing water bottles pouring the water over the heroin. I grabbed the bat and started bussing all the windows out in the kitchen. I took the rest of the heroin and put it in the bathtub and lit it on fire.

Yo what the fuck is going on up here.?! Kiem asked pissed off with a gun in his hand. "Yo Raven.!" He yelled picking me up from the growing flames. "Are you fuckin crazy.!" He yelled and I smacked the shit out of him. I started beat and hit him uncontrollably. My hands was moving faster than he could block my hits. I was throwing all over him. I punched him in his stomach than his face.

I hate you I fuckin hate you Bitch.! I screamed as I hit him. I caught him in his face again. I grabbed the gun from his waist and he stood there looking at me. I was cover in Zay'ers blood my sweat and tears.

Whoa whoa whoa.! Come on Rae chill out. I heard Ryan say on the side of me. The whole house was silent. As I stood with the gun pointed at Kiem. He looked me in the eyes and I looked him in his. We both showed NO MERCY.! I was breathing heavy and crying hard.

Why did you do it? I cried.

Do what Rae? Ryan asked and Kiem just kept looking at me.

Why did you have someone shoot Zay'er.! I questioned not once taking my eyes off of is.

I didn't.!

Don't fuckin lie to me Kiem.! You are a selfish bitch.! You don't care about nobody but yourself. The only person who ever cared about me in my entire life you tried to take them away i have nobody now.! I hate you so much.! Your dead to me.! I pushed the gun in his hand and walked off.

I made my way back to the hospital and all of Zay'er family and friends and team mates was here crying and praying. He was still in emergency surgery.

What are you doing here.?! His mom asked pissed off coming from the crowd of people.

He's my BestFriend I deserve to be here just as much as anybody else.

No you don't.! She smacked me across my face. "Your the reason he's in here in the first place.! I don't understand how he could love a hoe like you anyways. Your already married and your gold digging ass is just after his money anyways.! GET OUT LEAVE.!" She demanded. She was extremely pissed off and I couldn't believe she put her hands on me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Dani.!" His mom said to the dike sitting in the corner. I rolled my eyes and began to walk out. I got in my car and drove home. I sat in the car for hours crying. A big piece of my heart was fighting for his and there wasn't nothing I could do to help. The hospital wouldn't take my calls because of his mom so I couldn't even know if he was out of surgery or even if he made it. I wiped my face and got out my car and another car pulled up my drive way with big bright lights so I couldn't see anything but I heard the doors slammed and 5 big bodies walked up to me. They surrounded me and I already knew where this was about to go. The first person tried to punch me but than missed so I punched her making her hat fall off. I noticed it was a girl. I never seen her before. Bitches don't scare nor intimidate me. They all started throwing punches at me and started beating my ass. I stood by ground and was fighting back until one of them started hitting me with a piece of metal. I felt the blow to my stomach first than my back and than my head.