Chapter 2

I finished making my bed and cleaning my room before I got in the shower. I cooked dinner, cleaned the house and got things ready for me and Mya movie night. We had a bunch of good movies to watch most of them where all scary. The rain, thunder and lightning set the perfect mood for movie night.

I put on some boy short panties and a v neck fitted t shirt. I slipped on my big furry house shoes and put my hair up into a ponytail.

Ry I need some money.! I said walking into the bathroom interrupting his shower.

How much you need.?

50 dollars.!

Damn 50 dollars for what.? Kiem asked picking his head out the shower laughing.

Oh shit my bad.! I said trying to turn around. He turned the water off and got out. Lord have mercy Jesus this boy was packing too.!

You like what you see.? He asked grabbing a towel wrapping it around his waist.

Don't be so full of your self.! He said before walking out. He smacked my ass and I went downstairs.

Put some clothes on.! Ryan said coming in the house followed by Mya.

For what.? She ain't nobody.

Cause muthafucka.! Kiem here.

Oh is he.? Well shit he not nobody either.! I said completely annoyed.

I don't care you got yo ass all out and you know if mom was here she probably beat yo ass so put some clothes on.

Ryan your my brother not my father.!

Well shit that nigga ain't here either and never was somebody gotta step up, I'm not gone tell you again. I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs with Mya following me.

Either you tryna be a lil fast or you was getting nasty with Mr. Rockiem.! She sang dropping her stuff on my bed.

Neither one.! I just got out the shower and put on some comfortable clothes y'all know I wear this all the time. He wanna act up cause he here. I said aggravated. I put in our first movie and ordered our pizza. Mya went and got our snacks from downstairs.

What yall watching.!? Ryan asked coming in my room followed by Kiem and another one of his friends.

That new Stephan King move IT.! It's suppose to be about the killer clown. Mya said more to Ryan than anybody. He smiled at her and sat next to her. Let me find out these two got something going on.! Marcus sat next to me and Kiem wasn't feeling it. He pushed him out the way and sat straight in the middle of the bed next to me making Marcus sit between him and Ryan.

This movie was getting good and so scary I kept jumping. I was damn near in Kiem lap by the time it was over. Mya put in another scary movie and Marcus went to go pay for the pizza.

Kiem left the room to go talk on the phone with some bitch. Idk why I felt some type of way about it. We not together or haven't gotten there yet. Yeah he says little things but I think it's just fun and games. Of course I like him but we can never be.

You want some pizza? I asked him going in Ryan's room.

I want you.! He said smiling.

Can you stop playing all the time.!

I'm not playing.....he grabbed me by my waist looking into my eyes. We was about to kiss but I pulled away. "What's wrong.?" He asked concerned.

Your Ryan's bestfriend.!

Okay.? What that mean.?

It means we can't.! Your his brother. Blood couldn't make you too closer. He would never approve of us.

Ight....ight I got you.! He said letting go of me. That probably was one of the hardest things I ever had too do. He walked away with a blank facial expression on his face. I went back in my room and sat by Mya. She was too into her phone texting to even see I was dealing with a problem. The rest of movie night I was quiet. I didn't really care any more it wasn't into the movies after Kiem left which wasn't to long into the second movie.

Shit I didn't say shit but the truth anyways so he can't be to mad, right.?