2

Today is my birthday. It's already 4 and they want to take me out at five. So I have and hour. So first I showered and washed my hair. Then I blowed dried my hair and then straighten it, I then did my makeup, after that it was time to find an outfit.

Kian's pov

So I'm almost there to Texas and right before I left Jc had a "sit down" with me.

"Ok so if she doesn't want to get back with you then don't force her to." He said.

"Jc I know I'm not dumb." I said.

"And if she does and she wants to come back then she can come back and stay with us." He said.

I'm just hoping she will at least be happy to see me. I hope I get a good reaction.

Jelena's pov

When I found an outfit I put it on and then Alex came in.

"Hey birthday girl you ready." She asked.

"Yeah I'm so excited to spend time with y'all." I said and she smiled.

We went down stairs and we were out. During the whole time we were driving Alex was texting someone. But I didn't pay no mind.

Later on we made it to the restaurant. We took a seat out side and we had already gotten our drinks.

Kian's pov

Hello Texas,

Hello Texas,

I finally made it. I'm only one block away from Jelena. I also got her flowers. And they are her favorite.

The uber stopped at the corner and I got out

The uber stopped at the corner and I got out. I looked down the side walk and can see there table.

Alex: are you here?
Me: yeah

I turned off my phone and started walking down.

Jelena's pov

"Omg you have been on your phone all day get off of it and let's talk." I laughed at Alex.

We were talking until I looked up and saw a familiar face. I ran up to him and hugged him really tight. He even spun me around. He put me down and was about to let go but didn't.

"I missed you so much you don't even know." I said.

"I did too, happy birthday monkey." He said.

We let go and he gave me my favorite type of flowers. I was so happy that I tried not to tear. I hugged him again and he kissed my cheek.

"Now why do you think we all were acting weird and I was on my phone." Alex said.

"Sorry." I said.

"Hey everybody." Kian said. Everyone said hi back. Kian grabbed a chair and sat next to me.

"Kian are you hungry we didn't order yet?" My mom asked.

"No thank you I'm honestly not hungry." He said.

After dinner was amazing we went on a walk and it was just amazing. I thought Kian was in LA with another girl. Then me and him took a picture and I posted it on my Instagram.

He came to visit and today was the greatest birthday ever 😱😁😁😁❤️