20

*that is Xander ^^ if you know him ik his name is not Xander but he just so fine😍...okay sorry*

It's been a few weeks and me and Xander have been hanging out most of the time. He would come over and we would hang out.

I think I have feelings for him like he's so sweet and so caring like my cat that kian got me had passed away and Xander comfort me and made me feel better.

Right now I'm about to leave to JC's house to hang with him.

I made it to his house and when I walked in him and kian were filming a video as always. "Jelena!!!" JC said and ran to me and gave me a big hug.

"Oh my god, JC I can't breath!" I said and he laughed and put me down. " are you excited, your birthday is tomorrow!" He said.

"Yeah big 22!" Kian said.

"Yeah you already know bout to get mad drunk!" I said and we all laughed.

"Yo so what's you favorite drink?" Kian asked.

"Idk why but I'm really liking Hennessy." I said.

He just nodded. So basically the guys are gonna start vlogs for a few days because JC is going to New York with Chelsey. So he leaves and kian starts his vlog.

Ik ik super super short but you guys do y'all see this idk if it's a good thing but I'm kinda happy I guess you guys really like my story.

Okay so Jelena's Birthday is coming up

Will Xander be there?
How will kian feel?