15

I can't believe that Christmas is almost here I'm so excited and then comes New Years.

My favorite thing about this season is that on YouTube everyone is doing vlogmas. I just love watching the videos that everyone makes. Like Bobby's and Corey's video.

And I'm glad that I am behind the scenes of their videos. And since Kian is back to filming his show I am usually home and have nothing to do. But until now.

I had just got a text from James.

'Hey Jelena I actually am gonna be very busy tomorrow do you mind coming in today for maybe a quick meeting' ~James

'Yeah I'll be their in less than 40 minuets.'

I then started to hurry and get dressed. I just quickly get dressed and just put my hair in a messy bun.\/ \/

When I was ready I went to my car and drove all the way to where the meeting was

I walked in the building and a guy saw me right away and walked over to me.

"You must be Jelena, I'm James." He said.

"Oh hi." I said.

We then started to walk around for a little and was talking at the same time. Then after talking he told me one more thing.

"So I have to make a file of photos then I could get the job." I asked.

"Yeah just take as much photos as you can make a little file and bring it in by Jan 8th. And you'll not just get a job but your photos could be all over social media and you can become very known by your works." He said.

I smiled and I was off to the store because someone took my camera, cough cough Jc.

But I think I'm ready,but wasn't ready for who I bumped into at the store.

"Oh, hey Jelena!" He said.

"Cameron!"