5

We finally land and I texted my mom telling her that I am here. We then got an uber and we went to his house.

When we got there it was kinda quiet. We walked in and Jc popped out of know where.

"Lil sis!" He said and came up to me with open arms.

"Big bro!" I yelled.

"So where is everyone one." I asked.

"They are in their rooms." He said and I quickly went to Fran's room.

"Fran!" I yelled.

"Jelena!" She said and she came and gave me a hug.

"Yay your back." She said.

"I know I'm excited to be back." I said,

"Oh I'll be back imma say hi to everyone else." I said and went upstairs.

I knocked on Bobby's door and he opened it. "Bobby!"

"Hey Jelena your back!" He said.

"Yeah where's Corey imma say hi." I said.

"Oh actually he's not here." He said.

"Oh ok." I said and went downstairs.
When I got downstairs Kian and Jc were already filming a video.

"Hey wanna go out tomorrow for lunch?"

"Um sure but I'm gonna go take a nap in your room." I said. He nodded and I went up stairs. I got changed and went to bed I decided just to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up and Kian was sleeping on the floor I mean like he could've slept in the bed with me but I don't know. I got up and went In to his bathroom. I brushed my teeth and decided to put a peel face mask on. No not the black mask that one hurts too much.

I put my hair up in a pony and then applied it on my face after that I sat on the counter and went on my phone. A few minutes later Kian woke up.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey so you still wanna get lunch or get breakfast?" I asked.

"Let's do breakfast instead." He said. I nodded my head and he started to brush his teeth.

After that I asked him if he wanted to take the mask off my face. And he did so I sat on top of the sink counter and he slowly took the mask off, after he took it off we stared into each other's eyes and then that's when I started talking.

"Hey so if we're getting breakfast you go get dressed and let me do my makeup." I said.

He smiled and walked away. I got down and went to my suitcase and grabbed my makeup. All I did was mascara and eyeliner. Then I got dressed. (^^^)

After I was done I straightened my hair and now that I'm done I went downstairs and Kian was ready.
We got in e car and we left to eat breakfast.

When we got there after the waitress came we stared to talk.

"So Kian your birthday is coming up soon what are you planning on doing?" I asked.

"I might go to New York for a little and then come back." He said.

"Oh that's cool." I said.

"Um would you like to come. I mean I won't be alone then and maybe you and take some pics." He said.

"Umm sure why not." I said.

We were done eating and everything and so we went back to the house. I might do something nice for Kian's birthday when we go I just have to be quick.