10

Kian is back in Cali and I'm so happy because then I can spend time with him. I am planning on maybe going to the beach with him for a little and maybe watch the sunset.

When Kian got home I ran up to him and gave him a big hug and gave him kisses all over him.

"Someone missed me." He said.

"You have no idea!" I said. We went to the kitchen and he got a bottle of water.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach and watch the sunset with me." I said.

"Sure lets go," He said. "But I kinda wanna take a quick nap so wake me up 15 minuets before we leave." He added.

"Oh ok." I said.

I was with Bobby and Franny in the kitchen and we were playing uno. Bobby was vlogging and this is when the game started to get serious.

"Ok so who ever wins gets 20 dollars and who ever looses has to eat either dead crickets or Dead ants." He said.

Then it was my turn and I was about to win all I had to do was put my card down, but I felt dizzy. I was sweating. Everything was getting blurry. I put the card down and everything went black.

Franny's pov

Jelena fell on the floor it's like she fainted. I went to get a rag with cold water while Bobby went to get Kian. Then I sat down next to her and started to take the rag and put it on her neck and face just trying to cool her down. Kian ran down the stairs and ran to us.

"What happened!" He yelled.

"I don't know she just fainted as we were playing uno." I said. Kian took her from me and placed her on his lap. You can hear Bobby in the back on the phone with 911.

A little later the ambulance arrived and said that she is still breathing and they asked us questions. I decided to tell them that I am her cousin so I can go with them. Kian said he was gonna drive there and then call jc as he is driving.

Let's just hope and pray that she is gonna be ok.

Hey so here is another chapter and I am making another right now so I can try to make up a lot for y'all. Let's see what happens next.