13

A few days later

Tomorrow is thanksgiving and I just find out that I'm going home today. I have been feeling really good like I have been eating. And Kian made sure I was and I'm really excited to go home so I can eat because I'm really hungry.

"Ok you ready to go?" Kian asked.

"Yeah but on our way home can we go to McDonalds so I can get a burger a a small milk shake?" I asked.

"Yeah anything you want, I'm just happy your eating and to know you are getting better." He said.

He came over and hugged me and kissed my fore head.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

Thanksgiving day
(Outfit/makeup/hair)

Today is thanksgiving and my family is coming and so is Kian's. Bobby is leaving to his Corey is staying home with us and Franny is have her family come too. And we are inviting friends.

We are setting the tables then an hour before anyone came I got ready. So I did my hair and makeup and I got dressed really cute. ^^^^

Later on when everyone started to come after a while we started to get ready to eat. Then we set up everything and then we got in a circle and prayed. After praying, everyone began to eat.

I'm so happy everyone was here and happy that I'm getting better. I looked at Kian and smiled and he winked at me. Man I love this boy.

Lol ik it's a little late it's bc I forgot to upload it but here it is.