12

Jelena

I need to see him I need to see Kian,
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up Jelena
WAKE UP!!!!

Kian

It's been an hour already and Jelena still hasn't woken up. I'm worried, like what if she can't wake up. What if I lose her. I don't know what I'll do with out her.

"Hey guys look!" Franny said.

We all look over to Jelena and she was moving and holding her head and, she was waking up.

"Jelena?" I said.

Jelena

"Jelena?" A voice said.

"Y-yeah," I said.

"She's up," they said. Someone hugged me. And by the smell, I knew it was Kian.

"Jelena are you ok." He asked.

"Um yeah I guess." I said.

"We brought you food, but Jc kinda ate it all." Bobby said.

"Of course he would." I said.

"But we are gonna go get you some." Jc said.

"Um no that's ok, I'm not hungry." I lied.

"No, Jelena you need to eat to get better." He said.

"I'm not hungry!" I said louder.

"Jelena, why aren't you eating?" Kian asked.

"Because I've been trying to lose weight so people can stop calling me fat and I wanted to look more pretty so people can stop calling me ugly and worthless and more. Kian ....people told me to kill myself." I explained. And stares to tear up.

"No, Jelena, you are not fat or ugly or worthless, you are Jelena and you are beautiful, smart, and loved. What ever those people say are wrong and they are just 'hurt people' who hurt people." Kian said.

I started to cry. Because I've been hurting myself because of other people's rude comments.

"So we are gonna go and get you food and you are gonna eat so you can get better and you could be with us for the holidays." Kian said.

I nodded and he kissed my head. And they left.

"I'm sorry."