37

Weeks later

"Aahhhh!" I screamed.

"What what's wrong!" Kian ran to me.

"I got my Coachella tickets." I said.
~~~
First day of Coachella.

Finally first time going. So I started getting ready (outfit^) and I noticed that Kian was not getting dressed.

"Why aren't you getting dressed?" I asked.

"Because I'm not going" he said.

"Well if you're not going then I'm not gonna go and I'll stay with you." I said.

"No, babe you're gonna go and have fun. I'll be okay." He said and kissed my forehead.

Later on

After getting ready it was time to go. So me and Alex left to Coachella and I'm so excited but then I just didn't feel right. Kian wasn't with me I felt weird.

Kian's POV

Now I'm alone and everyone is having fun at Coachella. So I decided to have fun too. I went to the store got me some beers and come home to watch some shows. But when I got home I saw Jelena in the kitchen and she changed out of her Coachella outfit.

"Babe, what are you doing here? I thought-" she cut me off. "You thought I was going to Coachella, I was gonna go but I felt weird and so I decided to come back and be with my baby." She said.

"Babe you shouldn't have, I wanted you to go so you can have fun." I said feeling bad.

"Baby, it's okay. Plus Coachella is for lame people. But drinking beer and doing what ever you're about to do is fun. As long as I'm with you I'm always going to have fun." She said.

"Are you sure?"I asked.

"I'm positive." She said.

"Oh, so I guess I'm gonna have to call the strippers and cancel on them." I said with a smile.

"Excuse me, what the fuck just came out your mouth!" She said.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" I said.

"Yeah you better be joking," she got up and grabbed my ear, "now, tell me who am I?" She said.

"You're my girlfriend, and I don't need a stripper. I have you to do their job for me. And you are beautiful." I said.

"That's right." She laughed and let go.

That's right you all are thinking wtf, you just gonna let her treat you like that? Hell yes, that's my girl, she's dangerous. And I like it.

Okay that ending was just to be funny idk if it made you guys laugh but I promise I'll try to be better at writing