27

A few months later

It's New Year's Eve. Yes finally 2018 is over. So Jc is having a little party at his house. And boy am I excited to drink and just have fun...maybe smoke a little bit who knows.

So I'm gonna get ready now because the ball drops in five hours. So I wanted to wear red to represent love for 2019. And have a little bit of gold to represent money because I'm literally two seconds to losing my house.

(Outfit and makeup ^^^)

I then let my hair be and left it curly. Now that I was ready I went to JC's house. When I got there everyone was listening to music and dancing and playing beer pong. So I then said hi to everyone I knew. I saw Heath, Zane, Scotty, and Kristen. And low-key me and Kristen talked for a little and she's the sweetest like one day we are going to hang out and who knows we might become friends.

After, I got a drink and hang around franny and her roommates, then I saw Xander come in.

"Hey babe what are yo-" I was trying to say but was cut off by him kissing me.

"Well hello to you too?" I laughed and he laughed with me.

We walked to the kitchen to get him a drink which was our favorite mix of Hennessy and coca-Cola. As I turned around he looked me up and down.

"What?!" I asked.

"Nothing you just look fine like always." He said and I smiled and kissed him. I noticed Kian kinda being awkward. So I decide to play beer pong with him against Jc and Chelsey. Some of the cups had beer and the other just had shots of other alcohol. Me and Kian lost and at this point I was a little tipsy.

We have 30 minuets until the ball drops. Xander went home because he was already tipsy and just went home.

Now we have 10 minuets, I was out side and I saw kian alone. So I walked up to him.

"Hey what are you doing all by yourself come on the ball is about to drop." I said.

"I don't know, I'm just not feeling it." He said. With his head down and he's looking at the ground.

"5 minuets!!" Someone yelled.

"Come on Kian really, lets go inside." I said.

"I don't want to, it's just...I lost someone so close to me...and it just sucks to know he's not here!" His voice cracked and he started to crying.

"1 minuet!"

"Kian I-"

"No you don't know what it's like, I-it hurts so bad, and he's not here and I miss him and I just can't, I can't!" He said and started to breath heavily.

"Kian I need you to calm down. Breath Kian, breath" I said trying to calm him down.

"5"

"Kian breath!"

"4"

"Kian?"

"3!"

"Kian look at me,"

"2!!"

"Look at me." I said he looks at me with red eye and tear down his face.

"1!!!!"

I put my hands on his face.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

I kissed him. I just kissed him.

So yeah even though New Years was like a week ago I'm still writing about it now

Crazy now what do you think is going to happen now. How will Jelena tell Xander. What will happen between Kian and her now??