22

*okay so I just realized that I messed up everything, so in the beginning of the book it was her birthday and she is now 21, and last chapter I said it was her birthday and she had just turned 21 so I'm sorry for confusing you, my fault, so I'm gonna edit it to say 22. Sorry*

I woke up with a big headache. For some reason I can't really remember what happened last night. Then that's when I saw Alex walk in my room.

"Hey so I'm gonna go out to get breakfast wanna come?" She asked.

"Uhh, sure just give me like 3 minuets to get ready. Oh and can you tell me what happened last night" I asked.

"Yeah I'll tell you in the car." She said.

A little later we were in the car and Alex told me everything. "Damn was I that crazy last night." I asked

" yeah and you basically told Xander that you like him." She said.

"Oh no way!!!" I said and got so embarrassed.

"Yeah and he basically said that he likes you too...Jelena, don't hesitate, ask him out." She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes girl. Show him that you are ready to go out with him and if you don't ask him out you might lose him." She said. She low key made a good point. I might ask him. We then went to a breakfast restaurant and got outlet food and got coffee and went back to my house.

When we did i had just remembered about something that I was gonna ask Alex.

"Oh Alex, omg I forgot to ask you!!" I said in excitement. She looked at me in confusion.

"Would you want to live with me and be my roommate?" I asked.

" omg Jelena yes! But... i don't know because your room is so small, I don't know if I can fit all my stuff in there..." I cut her off.

"Alex it's okay we can find a better and bigger place." I said.

We both were just so excited and decided to start looking for a place now.

Uploading soon and y'all I have a new book out it's called our secret and it's a Cameron Dallas book so go check it out the first chapter is out now 😁😁😁